ATTENTION HOBBYIST AND PROVIDERS !!!!!!!!!

Who are you calling a Lemming? I think you're a poophead Chung!
Lol nothing at all back fired on me. And he never got FS?
Oh gosh.. Lol well Iike to keep it as professional as possible. So all to say is there is always 3 sides to a story.. her side, his side, and the truth ... So I just wanted to express what I saw him wrote was in fact a far fetched story, and to let other providers know to probably stay away from this one...
Thanks to you guys who said you are aware of my service and satisfied =),
You are in fact right not everyone gets along, and in this business everyone is bound to run into someone they do not jive with =)
Oh gosh.. Lol well Iike to keep it as professional as possible. So all to say is there is always 3 sides to a story.. her side, his side, and the truth ... So I just wanted to express what I saw him wrote was in fact a far fetched story, and to let other providers know to probably stay away from this one...
Thanks to you guys who said you are aware of my service and satisfied =),
You are in fact right not everyone gets along, and in this business everyone is bound to run into someone they do not jive with =) Originally Posted by whitneymay
You own testimony makes his side believable you said when you saw his package it was too huge for you ( your words paraphrased) so he didn't get his 10 minutes of full service that he paid for at least that's the way I read the version.
  • jwood
  • 06-19-2015, 01:29 PM
Op I still don't think you know what msog means, it's not 2pog.
Oh gosh.. Originally Posted by whitneymay
hmm.. you had 2 weeks to formulate a rebuttal to the review.. then you start this thread, without mentioning he said he did not receive FS, you simply discussed # of pops.. now you insinuate he did receive FS.. your story is not solid.

I think your offer for more details via PM was fake.. you didn't send any, seems like your post was innuendo aimed to suggest the details were so sordid, you couldn't post in the open.

and BTW, the word is "jibe, not "jive"..
  • grean
  • 06-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Whitney, please clarify if FS was agreed to when he made the appointment with you? And did you decline FS regardless of the reason? If no explicit agreement to FS was made, how is it that he was under the impression he would receive it?

He chose to see you based on your initial offer instead of another girl. If you saw him and took his money, then failed to fulfill your end of the bargin, a poor review is due.

He's not going to be the biggest or the the last big dick you come across. I'd suggest lubing and loosening yourself up, or whatever else you need to do prior to your appointments.

If you did not offer FS, thats a different story. Just keep doing what your doing and forget it.
  • grean
  • 06-19-2015, 05:04 PM
However, even if you did renegotiate a lesser fee for just a bbbj, girls have gotten bad reviews for far less. He could have seen another girl.

Plus, guys normally don't just look to write bad reviews. We want to write a hell fucking yes review about how awesome we got fucked by this 22 year hot babe.

Don't wine about it. Just LTF better.
MSOG (to me) means exactly what it stands for. I don't count the number of pops. As long as its in the time frame you paid for I dont see a problem. They pay extra for it so i definately want them to fell like they made the right choice.To me, in a MSOG session, I want u to get as many as u can. It excites me when I can have a guy pop 3+ times. I say bring it on
Did you give you a good workout with Big Jimmy in the front and the back, or were you sore from seeing someone else before seeing him - Thanks very curious for you have a great body and are very good looking.
Whitney, just change your advertising to indicate a MSOG with a surcharge for more than 2. Guys will know what to expect and make their decisions accordingly.
Whitney, just change your advertising to indicate a MSOG with a surcharge for more than 2. Guys will know what to expect and make their decisions accordingly. Originally Posted by rcinokc
+100000 and she also needs a disclaimer that is you are horse hung you do not need to contact her lol
Could be she just wants some of my legendary 1.3" of dangling death.
  • anita
  • 06-20-2015, 06:19 PM
At least she was willing to try again. Maybe chemistry wasn't that great.