Apology from me...

November: Greatest thing since sliced bread
December: Greatest thing since sliced bread
January : Worst thing ever (posted everywhere)
January : Oops. My bad. I take it back.

Apologies are good - On that part I'm in total agreement that the apology was a way to "man up".
But damn, dude. Spend more seeing these lovely ladies and less on the booze if you've got enough booze to keep you PWI for days. Drunk or not - you went off the deep end on a lady (with the potential of causing damage to her business / reputation - although I don't think that could happen with the prolific use of "post it later" seen in your rants). That was totally uncalled for.

And I thought looie's post of an NCNS in "Reviews", then a post in coed saying he posted on NCNS's was overboard. You took the cake with this one.

As for both you and Katie - Play nice! Play sober! Hell - just play! (With each other or with others - it don't matter)
It seems that one can say anything today and subsequently apologize for it and expect no consequences. Politicians do it all the time. You did the right thing but also should have posted the apology in the review. Booze is not an excuse or even a reason, we are supposed to be responsible for our own actions.

My sympathy and empathy to Katie.
I don't get it. People are acting like some major horrific event occurred here, and all I see is a couple people getting pissy with each other and both overreacting. Prolongus comes off looking like a kid who throws a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way, and Katie looks a little over dramatic, taking her ball and bat and going hone because somebody was mean to her. People look silly on here every day, myself included.

I just don't understand all the hubub. Must be a slow news day.
Et tu, Biz. If it was against the law to look silly, we would all probably be in jail.
  • S-Man
  • 01-08-2011, 12:53 PM
So the drinking started early Thursday evening and sobering early this morning.
Did the right thing to apologize for comments on Katie who has always been one of my AFT. She deserves your apology. But you need to keep away from posting while under the influence, causes a lot of unnecessary problems for the the girl.
It is always good to apologize; but what are the consequences for your actions? You tried to ruin somebody's reputation with lies (I presume) , hide behind an anonomous moniker and there are no reprecussions?

I think you should be banned from the Boards. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why assume he was lying? I'd guess the apology is for making such a big deal about a ncns, not that the ncns was a lie. I thought from katie's post she was making an excuse for her ncns.
Did the OP lie about anything in his original posts?

I think.his.apology was for his tactics, I don't see him retracting any facts.

And as posted earlier, sillliness isn't an offense.
Thank you for appoligizing. While that does not excuse the behaivor, it does show some maturity and hopefully the desire to learn from your errors. Hopefully you can work things out with her and this can be put to rest.

Just don't let it happen again
You're a stand up guy to man up and admit your mistakes. I, too, have unfortunately done some drunk typing that I later really really regretted.
The key to avoiding having to do, both an attack and an apology thread is don't get drunk or don't get sober.
While I don't know either of the people involved, I have a problem with an alcohol rant and disparaging remarks about anyone. If you get this screwed up and verbally attack someone you enjoy and supposedly care about, I personally don't want to know you or in anyway be associated with you. Your apology is lame at best. I sure would not want you to know anything personal about me. If I were a provider, you would be on my do not see list permanently! At least you should be put in time out for your childish actions!
looking like we are
Attached Images File Type: gif beating-a-dead-horse.gif (17.6 KB, 283 views)