Ref's given ONLY if a hobbyist gives a review?

I think that maybe pretty damn close to blackmail because the hobbyist would feel compelled to write a good review even if the session was subpar. That doesn't do anyone any good. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
precisely!
This is also a form a research. Discussing a provider with bassakwards business practices who doesn't give a shit about chipping in to help keep the community safe.

Boom: RESEARCH! Originally Posted by thathottnurse

AMEN!
OK???? I don't force anyone to come see me. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
I think kidnapping dicks is a form of force
Okay...

Note to self: Nina doesn't give ref's unless reviews are given.

Awesome to know. Thx.

You're right. A provider can run her business any way she wants. But, this is a hobby related topic and it's called a discussion. Not "force anyone to do anything they don't want to" Besides, a HOBBYIST has a right to KNOW who has this policy.
Okay...

Awesome to know. Thx. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Your welcome

Youre right! Hobbyist should be aware of this thats why my policy is written clear as day on my signature and has been there for sometime. Everyone knows how I roll
MORE important. HOBBYIST need to know this that way you both will be happy in the end.
Okay...

Awesome to know. Thx. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Still wouldn't trust it. The only ref I every accepted from her acted like he was at my place to get the apt number and never showed. Who's to say his review was even real. She could totally be giving references for fake reviews of that's her only criteria for giving a reference.

Iit's not like reviews are all that, either. After you get a few they don't do much for your business. Its a retarded policy anyway. But whatever. Its her retarded policy to have.

Nina, are you on p411?
ONCE AGAIN - Kaylee brings some sanity and (sorely needed) class to this board. SHE WILL BE MISSED :-/
Nina, are you on p411? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yes ma'am! I it
Awww thanks.

AS a hobbyist, I would be leery of believing reviews about providers who require reviews in exchange for ref's. TO me, it puts pressure to say "yes" even when he want to say no.

But hey, as long as a hobbyist knows he HAS TO GIVE a review if he wants a ref's, all is good I guess.
I had a provider recently where I text and asked if it was so and so, she said yes and when I told her who I was she ignored me completely but during the time I asked for one she asked my roommate for a ref check. That's a two way street honey!! You want people to be reference friendly with you then you need to do the same!! Its about keeping us safe stop acting like a child and trying to keep someone from seeing a girl, it only makes you look bad. Some girls will find out the hard way
Awww thanks.

AS a hobbyist, I would be leery of believing reviews about providers who require reviews in exchange for ref's. TO me, it puts pressure to say "yes" even when he want to say no.

But hey, as long as a hobbyist knows he HAS TO GIVE a review if he wants a ref's, all is good I guess. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Smart woman!
  • 12-29-2015, 09:01 AM
I'm betting they are Not writing reviews because they don't want the world to know they saw her to begin with, plan and simple!
She is only hurting herself because the line can't be that long!!
So now she will have to post more poor tasting gifs to generate new clients because she mad the possible return clients upset because they couldn't use her for a ref....smh....bad business all away around
I just wouldn't trust any of the reviews of a provider who has such a policy. From what I understand, (that is very little about the provider side of things) is that the effort to give a reference is very minimal:

Provider A: Is hobbyist A cool?
Provider B: Yes

Conversely

Provider A: Is hobbyist B cool
Provider B: No he sucks

Although that maybe an incredibly lite and shallow interpretation. IMO, writing a review is a hell of a lot harder. I have to be tactful enough to give and honest opinion and convey what I feel is the pertinent info without being malicious or overly benevolent. Then, I have to comment on things such as: tcb, bcd, iop, incall, etc.... Don't even get me started on the feedback spectrum! That's besides the fact that I travel a lot and, for the most part I am doing this shit from my phone. So, to me, a reference for a review is not a fair trade off.

Now, there was an occasion where I saw a provider "and" wrote a review and she never even responded to any reference request, pm, text, or any other form of communication from myself or other providers. I have no ides what was going on in her world, and I hope everything's ok, but that's just a bad look to me. So advice if you do have such policies, follow through with your word as that's the only assurance we as hobbyist have that you will give a reference.

I just hope the ladies and gents alike appreciate us hobbyists who take the time to do reviews, because this site would be pretty damn useless without us. Okay, off my soapbox now, sorry to swagger-jack your thread.
I'm betting they are Not writing reviews because they don't want the world to know they saw her to begin with, plan and simple!
She is only hurting herself because the line can't be that long!!
So now she will have to post more poor tasting gifs to generate new clients because she mad the possible return clients upset because they couldn't use her for a ref....smh....bad business all away around Originally Posted by 8701
I agree bad business and plan selfish