Dress the part ?

Did you ask them to dress up? If not, how would they know you like them to dress up? We cannot read mind. Sometimes after meeting a gent a couple of times, I showed up dressed up and he said "You don't need to dress up for me. No need make up either. Just be comfortable." And by 'dressing down' … I don't mean lazy sloppy outfit. Just more casual.
I personally like the dressed down look. Something as simple as an oversized t-shirt and some cute non-fancy panties really get me going. Reminds me of the groupies in my college years. Not that I'm old or anything, I just finished early. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Did you ask them to dress up? If not, how would they know you like them to dress up? We cannot read mind. Sometimes after meeting a gent a couple of times, I showed up dressed up and he said "You don't need to dress up for me. No need make up either. Just be comfortable." And by 'dressing down' … I don't mean lazy sloppy outfit. Just more casual. Originally Posted by samantha thom
+100 Ms. Thom!

DK is an example of how not all gents are the same. Thus *communication is key.

Anyone who has seen me knows I always have on something Lacey, frilly, and sexy! Dressing up is fun! My fave outfit request was business/sexy , i.e man suit shirt + tie + thong , thigh highs, and heels!
Did you ask them to dress up? If not, how would they know you like them to dress up? We cannot read mind. Sometimes after meeting a gent a couple of times, I showed up dressed up and he said "You don't need to dress up for me. No need make up either. Just be comfortable." And by 'dressing down' … I don't mean lazy sloppy outfit. Just more casual. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I think you may be proving the OP's point the more. You had to be requested to dress down. But as a professional amenity, prior to the request, you dressed up every time. I think this is the OP's point when one would set a standard of dressing up and subsequently lowers the bar without request. That's just bad business.

I don't think the issue here is "what" one wears. I think OP's complaint is that they set a precedence by looking like the Queen of England in the initial session(s), but, as the relationship grows they don't put as much effort into keeping it fresh. This is one of the arguments of the "non-regular" guys. They like to keep things fresh and new. Otherwise it's like a marriage that starts off wonderfully and passionately, but eventually gets to a drag.
I don't think the issue here is "what" one wears. I think OP's complaint is that they set a precedence by looking like the Queen of England in the initial session(s), but, as the relationship grows they don't put as much effort into keeping it fresh. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Exactly. Almost without exception, there's an inverse relationship between attention to detail and number of visits.

What she wears is largely irrelevant to me. It'd be nice if she asked if I had a preference as to attire (that's never happened). But what matters is whether she put a little effort into making a favorable impression, regardless of the way in which that effort manifests itself.
I think you may be proving the OP's point the more. You had to be requested to dress down. But as a professional amenity, prior to the request, you dressed up every time. I think this is the OP's point when one would set a standard of dressing up and subsequently lowers the bar without request. That's just bad business.

I don't think the issue here is "what" one wears. I think OP's complaint is that they set a precedence by looking like the Queen of England in the initial session(s), but, as the relationship grows they don't put as much effort into keeping it fresh. This is one of the arguments of the "non-regular" guys. They like to keep things fresh and new. Otherwise it's like a marriage that starts off wonderfully and passionately, but eventually gets to a drag. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I see what you're saying. And I would love it if my client shows up looking like the King of England, a Duke of something. :-) It hasn't' happened yet….I guess I need to communicate better. This is my attempt. LOL
I'm always somewhere in the middle. Not too much. Not too little. Just right.
I see what you're saying. And I would love it if my client shows up looking like the King of England, a Duke of something. :-) It hasn't' happened yet….I guess I need to communicate better. This is my attempt. LOL Originally Posted by samantha thom
I'm just a regular guy, I don't have royalty clothes. I do like to think I can make an impression when I have time to adequately prepare. Otherwise, it's usually polos and slacks for me. Yeah, I know, I suck.
I'm just a regular guy, I don't have royalty clothes. I do like to think I can make an impression when I have time to adequately prepare. Otherwise, it's usually polos and slacks for me. Yeah, I know, I suck. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I suck even worse. I'd be happy to change into something better, but when the uniform of the day at work is jeans and a collared shirt, changing into slacks or anything betteron your way out the door draws a few curious looks.
Hmmm? That makes me think of another question. I understand the cleanliness requirement due to professional courtesy, but do providers expect or prefer their tricks to dress a certain way?

I know I'm big sexy chocolate but (joking......, kind of) some of these guys are hideous! It would be the equivalent of slapping lipstick on Toxie from the Toxic Crusaders:

There motto is "they're gross, but they still get girls". Kind of fits the situation huh?
How about naked with heels on and that look on I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, daddy.
How about naked with heels on and that look on I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, daddy. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Yeah, I like that shit, daddy likey!
I'm always somewhere in the middle. Not too much. Not too little. Just right. Originally Posted by THN

Sounds a lot like taint ...
When I first started in the hobby I didn't dress up for my meetings. For the past two years I've wore lingerie religiously. Now it's a routine and I look forward to getting all dressed up and putting heels on to match! I also love watching the reactions and I feel good when guys eyes light up when they walk through the door. That is one of the best feelings ever! I do get request for jeans and a tank top which I am happy with too, but I love looking sexy in lingerie.
All the ladies I see in Dallas and other cities dress to impress. Awesome sexy bras and pantie sets, sometimes nurse outfits, body suits , cfm heels, etc.
Gets the mouth watering and the adrenaline started.

Thanks ladies.
I had a BP slut tell me it would be extra to wear lingerie/outfit in the pic.

Glad that trend never happened here on this forum.

Needless to say, she is not on there anymore.