~~To Tell or Not To Tell~~

• Jaci
  • 10-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Awww thanks Gentlemen!!!!
Come Kiss this 45 year old , Jaci
Jaci, being 45 just moved you closer to my age and up a couple notches on my list. At 45 you're just starting to blossom!
Jaci,
Age is just a number, if anything you've only gotten finer.
I tried to fudge my age too...But the hobby police wouldn't let me ... I said I was 38 when I was 40. I will be 41 in two months. Please don't let me forget to update my showcase. I'd hate to get another ticket.
... but if I do, I think I will request community service. hehe Originally Posted by mercianna
You originally said you were 35, swore you could prove it with ID, and went on several rants when guys who actually saw you called you on it. Then the discussion migrated to 38 and now to 40. Let's not minimize what actually went down. The posts remain, so revisionism is not a viable strategy.

All that said, I thought the unedited pics you posted a while back were great and I commend you on recently choosing to more accurately state your age. Much unnecessary drama, since you were always attractive and never had a reason to misstate your age to begin with. But you most certainly had no right to go off on the guys who called you on it, and (to the best of my knowledge) you have never attempted to make amends for those rants. But that last point is for another day (maybe). JMHO.

There's the rope. What you do with it is up to you.
If she looks pretty and gives me a good blow job do I care about her age????????????
awesome, u meet my rule of 45 now
  • Jaci
  • 10-11-2012, 04:30 PM

Best Come Back To Bed!!!
You can come kiss me,Jaci
OK, I confess I am not 83 but I will be 65 next week for real
  • Jaci
  • 10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
Woooooohoooo have I got a B-day deal for you!!!
COME KISS ME, Jaci
You're either hot or not. You should be flaunting your age along with your body Jaci! You look great!
  • Jaci
  • 10-11-2012, 07:48 PM
Thank You!!!!!
Come & Kiss Me,Jaci
Posting taint will free your soul of guilt. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think I just found a signature for my handle.
I'd hit it. �� Originally Posted by cheatercheater
^ This

Jaci is smoking hot.
  • Jaci
  • 10-12-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks Big Balla,
Kisses,Jaci
Love it !! Hotness at any age !
You must be doing everything right. That is one smokin hot body! A woman's attitude about herself means more to me than her age. You are a very beautiful woman.