What is a "Back patio creme pie"

Dude..Hoser...Bot..
Interesting.
Excuse me? I am a member of this board and allowed to comment in any state /country/city, I want.I made a statement just like everyone else....Stay on topic....DUDE/HOSER. I will try to "BOT". Genius.
You joined when? Stay on topic. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
I've actually been in the hobby for 6 years. I had to change my handle 2 years ago for security reasons. I have 130+ reviews on that handle, 30+ as "CoverMe," and I'm well over 2/3 of my way towards my goal of 100 Provider OKs on P411. Kiss my ass.
I've actually been in the hobby for 6 years. I had to change my handle 2 years ago for security reasons. I have 130+ reviews on that handle, 30+ as "CoverMe," and I'm well over 2/3 of my way towards my goal of 100 Provider OKs on P411. Kiss my ass. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Irrelevant.

Is she handing out cream pies from scratch on her back porch?
Mother of God!
Irrelevant.
Is she handing out cream pies from scratch on her porch?
Mother of God! Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
You are a Mental Midget. I'd wish you "Good Luck," but I doubt that you've had much of it in your life and wouldn't recognize it if it slapped it's pussy in your face.
  • HUMP!
  • 01-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Don't mind the riff-raff.

Sounds like an unsavory activity.

You are a Mental Midget. I'd wish you "Good Luck," but I doubt that you've had much of it in your life and wouldn't recognize it if it slapped it's pussy in your face. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Sir, it seems you've had quite a few cocktails, your response seems to be all over, which I don't understand. Hoser..Bot.Luck slapping pussy and all of this other crazy nonsense.
Mother of God!
Have an amazing evening.
Sir, it seems you've had quite a few cocktails, your response seems to be all over, which I don't understand. Hoser..Bot.Luck slapping pussy and all of this other crazy nonsense.
Mother of God!
Have an amazing evening. Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Send an introductory PM to "Bottoms Up." You will find there a kindred spirit. Short of that, eat shit and die.
Send an introductory PM to "Bottoms Up." You will find there a kindred spirit. Short of that, eat shit and die. Originally Posted by CoverMe
Sir please call an Uber
Damn it...for this thread, R.I.P.
For shits & grins I have but so far she hasn't answered me... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
LOL, any response from her?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

CoverMe... you called "the Cock Conn" a Dude?... I think she is actually a provider based on her reviews.
LOL, any response from her?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

CoverMe... you called "the Cock Conn" a Dude?... I think she is actually a provider based on her reviews. Originally Posted by tpepsi
Nope. Conversation started but crickets after I asked what she meant. I'm sure it's what I originally suspected, but
You guys are wondering about the Back Porch deal. I am looking at the first pic and wondering what piece of shit hotel is she stay at. That is either a La Quinta the Motel version or a Motel 6.

Back Porch cream pie has to be a CIA. We all know what a cream pie means.

Sam
I nailed it for you all in post 11. Go to bed everyone. Lol

And for the love of the hobby, get tested often (and don't see anyone else) if you partake in any cum in ass porch or patio activities.
You guys are wondering about the Back Porch deal. I am looking at the first pic and wondering what piece of shit hotel is she stay at. That is either a La Quinta the Motel version or a Motel 6.

Back Porch cream pie has to be a CIA. We all know what a cream pie means.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
No doubt, the ad speaks for itself but some will question something like that, particularly because they can't believe what they're reading and have to ask.

Me personally, I'm just having fun with embellishing the simpletons...