Anyone Know What’s Going On With OH2?

Just wait....mods are busy issuing points to guys. They will get to site issues soon.
Well, hopefully the issues will get corrected and things can go back to normal. Originally Posted by Keylaa
Unfortunately Keylaa, the definition of "normal" changes year to year! Let's just hope it comes back fully functional.
That website often sets off my antivirus software.
Simple. Not taking care of bus business.

And often the reason fir that is the business doesn’t she enough money to cover the needed overhead, though there can be other reasons.
My aAdaware software flashes warnings and blocks me from that site. The security warning says"

"Security Warning
Accessing this site or file may harm your computer."

It may be nothing, but I am not going to risk it.
Safari is usually pretty sensitive to those things, but I’ve not received any security warnings in awhile. If it did I wouldn’t bypass it, either.
Safari has had a security breach and you’re probably at risk TinMan.
I’ve kept up to date on all the iOS updates, including the ones that put up some new privacy protections that can make signing into most major sites a pain in the ass in Private mode. Interestingly, no issues signing into this site or oh2.
Just wait....mods are busy issuing points to guys. They will get to site issues soon. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
this is actually pretty funny. LOL Pretty sure at this point they have given up LOL
So where have all the providers gone to that used to post on oh2? That was main thing I liked about the site it’s daily “I’m available” ads

These ladies posted so far (as of 11:25am) on OH2 this morning in the Dallas Daily Ads section
Attached Images File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (18.1 KB, 259 views)
That site sucked fucking ass anyways Originally Posted by slap
I agree 🤣

These ladies posted so far (as of 11:25am) on OH2 this morning in the Dallas Daily Ads section Originally Posted by corona
thanks, how are you accessing the site? I haven't had much luck with safari, chrome or firefox
Try early in the morning or at night. Daytime hours are when it slows almost to a stop. I’m using safari in private mode and am able to get in. Granted, the experience isn’t all that great thanks to the damage to the site, but I’m able to navigate pretty close to normal.

For whatever reason, there isn’t a lot of traffic in the DFW forums, much less than Houston and Austin.
Try early in the morning or at night. Daytime hours are when it slows almost to a stop. I’m using safari in private mode and am able to get in. Granted, the experience isn’t all that great thanks to the damage to the site, but I’m able to navigate pretty close to normal.

For whatever reason, there isn’t a lot of traffic in the DFW forums, much less than Houston and Austin. Originally Posted by TinMan
How the hell can there be much traffic if 99% of the people can’t get on?