Burner

Thanks rusty!
Would the app show up on your iTunes account (lets say in your personal computer) after its been deleted from your phone? I have family sharing with Apple so all apps, music etc are somehow linked with my wife’s Itunes account...
Dual SIM phones may be an upgrade option in situations where a second phone is not desirable.
Uh.. Use 1 phone. Get Google voice. Hide the icon deep in your phone. Open it When needed. Turn off notifications. Simple.
Thanks rusty!
Would the app show up on your iTunes account (lets say in your personal computer) after its been deleted from your phone? I have family sharing with Apple so all apps, music etc are somehow linked with my wife’s Itunes account... Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
If you have family sharing don't do it. Can you not leave a burner phone at work somewhere? I only hobby during my work hours or when travelling and would NEVER have my phone linked with family.
I didnt have one for the longest. I switched to ATT and they show your text log on your bill. Sprint didn’t do that. Which I’m not sure why I gambled for so long anyway. I have a burner that I leave at work now. If I need it on my off day, I run out to work and get it. Which I’m only 10 minutes away.
Would you book with someone that you’ve already seen but this time no phone? I had a burner and had to get rid of it bc I don’t want it to be found so I used it, had a visit, disposed it. But this gets expensive if I have to buy one every time I want to see someone.
What do you guys think? If you want to be super careful? Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
Depends On Alot Of Stuff & How Many Times I've Seen Them & Etc! You would be asked questions that only someone who has seen me would know & if you couldn't answer them the answer would be NO!
Damn I thought I was about to get a throat punch.... Originally Posted by frankocean187
Lmao
If I was a guy, I wouldn't load a text app on my phn, that can still be discovered by a s/o. Get a cheap flip phone from wally world, LOL. Prepaid. I mean really !! The simple things that prevent long term troubles. At the same time ladies can verify you, and your able to communicate. I'm not booking anyone via email only ! I don't give a flying, you know what... what site you pm me from. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Exactly.. This Is A Huge Security Risk In My Eyes Won't Go Into To Detail But You Understand What I'm Talking About!
^^ Agree with Texas Jess

My hobby phone is hidden in truck never enters home. The problem with an AP is that it is on your RW phone. Probably traceable. My RW phone is always accessible by SO, no suspicious texts. Originally Posted by Samcro84
The other thing with AP's is that it syncs your personal phone Information with the hobby! Alot of people dont know this !
$10.00 flip phone.
$20.00 air card (90 days worth)
kept in your sock drawer with 4 or 5 other old phones
(battery in a separate location for added insurance)
=

no worries Originally Posted by bbkid
Bingo
Uh.. Use 1 phone. Get Google voice. Hide the icon deep in your phone. Open it When needed. Turn off notifications. Simple. Originally Posted by eveonastick
Google Voice Still Syncs With Your Personal Accounts.. There Is No Way To Hide The App In Your Playstore!

If a Fucktard isn't Well Established with Reputable Provider References & He Has Google Voice I Will Not See Him!
Thanks rusty!
Would the app show up on your iTunes account (lets say in your personal computer) after its been deleted from your phone? I have family sharing with Apple so all apps, music etc are somehow linked with my wife’s Itunes account... Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
I wouldn't do it if this is like the cloud storage it will show up!
This is why I prefer android...the apps don't connect to any of my phone info and I'm not hooked to the cloud.
Agreed!
It's a hell of a lot easier to just not have an SO