College football opens to packed stadiums!!!!

[QUOTE=GaGambler;1062582509]

I see your memory is about as good as your reading comprehension skills.

The title of an OP is much less important than it's content. Of course you have to actually READ a post to know it's content and it appears you'd rather just judge a book by it's cover, literally. lol Originally Posted by VitaMan
The title is where it starts. If the content is just a bait-and-switch, it is far less important if it is a decoy.
Of course herbstreit was pandering to the woke.

But yeah! College football be back!
Your initial post has a title that is looking more like clickbait. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I started a better thread in the sandbox, which is more appropriate. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You started a DIFFERENT thread in the Sandbox, that's a FACT. Stating that it's a "better thread" is matter of OPINION.
You started a DIFFERENT thread in the Sandbox, that's a FACT. Stating that it's a "better thread" is matter of OPINION. Originally Posted by GaGambler
Well, packed stadiums in the title is a dead giveaway during a pandemic. Some people aren’t deep thinkers. But hey, it seems like they are in a meltdown now. The narrative is getting crushed.
Well, packed stadiums in the title is a dead giveaway during a pandemic. Some people aren’t deep thinkers. But hey, it seems like they are in a meltdown now. The narrative is getting crushed. Originally Posted by bambino

If you say so.
If you say so. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hey! TWK has the rights to that.
Hey! TWK has the rights to that. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Until he's back, all rights to that phrase "is anybody else's".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwu1fU9SHvg
Hey! TWK has the rights to that. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Copy that Red leader. Copyright......no.
You started a DIFFERENT thread in the Sandbox, that's a FACT. Stating that it's a "better thread" is matter of OPINION. Originally Posted by GaGambler

Did you try to think before posting this ? You are just embarrassing yourself....again !

Of COURSE it is a matter of opinion. Just like Trump when he says things would be way better in Afghanistan if he were still President.

Just try and do better next time.
The narrative now is to sell the vaccine and force it on those who don't want to take it instead of praising Orwellian style lockdowns.
  • oeb11
  • 09-06-2021, 07:58 AM
We shall see if Covid is super spread at sporting events. Glad I got my Booster/3rd shot Originally Posted by 1blackman1

DPST CRT is Racist , and serves only to perpetuate DPST institutional Racism!
Gentlemen- get back on topic and stop the back and fort personal bickering between each other.