what hotels are no no

I think it has to do with the area. And the management. Plus how the girl talks on the phone. I stayed at a sunsuites. And i hated it. It was a nice room and nice location. But everytime i had a date a guy i gues maybe arabian manager would walk by my door and look and shack his head like they where watching me. I said fuck that shit and checked out the next day. It scared me. And the manager called like 7am saying well u no check out time is at 11 right. OK daugh......... I no that. I guess like they where watching me and they wetnt gonna let it go.on....but really who knows....its all abouy the money and i wasnt gonna pay mines there if im not comphy......
Any where in the Gunspoint area or near Club Creek dr is a no go end of story.
I would avoid most places in westchase along beltway/rogerdale.

But having said that, I've taken a gf to Best Western alomg there and it's ok. Because it is slightly more expensive compared to all the others, I feel a bit safer.
avoid the derek hotel in galleria!
What about Palace Inn and Knights Inn - Days Inn ??? Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Some of the new ones are cool. But with you it wouldn't even matter...lol
Any where in the Gunspoint area or near Club Creek dr is a no go end of story. Originally Posted by mrhunt

There's a Marriot, a Hilton, and a Hyatt all within walking distance of greenspoint mall. Ijs...
It probably depends on the client. Let's face it, in a shit part of town, a wealthy looking white man is there for a limited amount of reasons, especially at night. He's either trying to get drugs or something else illegal. It's important to me as a client. I'm not going to feel comfortable with some shitty no-tell motel in a shit part of town. Maybe I'm just spoiled, but honestly I don't mind paying more for the right girl's time knowing that I'm going to a decent part of town to a nice upscale place.

It doesn't have to be a 4 star, a La Quinta will do, but it's about location. For example, if I drive to the galleria I fit in. I don't get the feeling that someone's pimp might try to rob me, nor do I feel like the cops in the area are wondering why someone like me is there when they see me pulling into a parking lot. I'm not particularly paranoid, but I've been around the block enough to know where I do or don't belong. I can go to a shit part of town, but I'm still thinking about how long it will take me to reach for a weapon when I'm using the ATM or fueling up my car.

I would avoid most places in westchase along beltway/rogerdale. Originally Posted by essence
Westchase isn't a particularly bad part of town. It's mostly young middle income people, but there are some lower income areas. However I know some of the hotels there have had vice related busts in the last few years numerous times. I don't feel unsafe in that area as I know it well. However you are right about the rogerdale part along BW8. That particular street has street walker and drug activity going on, or at least did as recent as within the last year.
avoid the derek hotel in galleria! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Anything we should know? I have met several providers there and taken a few girls from the club there too. No problems, only issue for some may be it is valet parking only but that is just for cheap guys. Plus their pool sucks... so tiny and always crowded.

I use priceline to get rooms and never pay more than $65/night. It has put me at the Hilton, Marriott, Hotel Derrek, plus a few others. All very nice hotels.
The quality of the neighborhood is a lot more important than the quality of the hotel. There are cheap hotels in nice, well lit areas by the Interstate. Those would not bother me.
The Hilton at BW8 and Westheimer is a nice place that's reasonably priced. Go two blocks farther west near BW8 and it's a much different story. Most areas off southwest 59 are pretty crappy, too.

Especially the valet guys!
the Derek is know to be " a curious" type hotel when it comes to the hobby world....also inconvenient and overrated
Well I never have had an issue but I am sure if I am a local provider frequenting the place ... it may be different. If you just visit for a few days how curious can they get and what would they do. I know the valet guys know what I am there for as I have gone in and out with different ladies on different visits. I only tip $5 - $7 but they are always very nice.

Maybe I am just super lucky there but again I am just go where priceline name my own price puts me.
I have stayed there and never had problems....but have had other providers email me about their dealings there

again.....discretion is key!lol
I agree DR. If you don't cause problems for the hotel... they leave you alone.

Many of the civilian ladies there dress more "daring" then the providers.