Bush???

I'm disappointed to discover this thread... I clicked, thinking we would get a discussion about Jeb Bush, and a potential bid for the Republican Presidential nomination in 2016... instead I got into a discussion of pussy hair..

well, since I'm here, I'll throw in my thought... I like a full bush, because, if anything, it gives me an excuse to come up for air, while doing DATY... I can pause for a few moments, while I pry the few loose pubic hairs from my mouth
^^^^^ EW!

I have a few RW friends that love bush. Guess all trends comes back around. Sadly I'm lasered bald and its suppose to be permanent. Hind sight is 20/20, but I sure didn't want to mess with maintaining anything.
Clean and smooth is how I like it, and I do the same for her.
How about No! Originally Posted by berkleigh
I'm gonna have to side with berkleigh on this one. I love women and 69 is the best way to get me started when its being stubborn. I want smooth lips on my smooth lips.
I love the bush.
  • Tetas
  • 08-15-2013, 07:45 AM
Ugh. I celebrate the death of the 70's!!!
I love the bush. Originally Posted by lda523287
I like it, too! I like men who have hair "down there". Shaved is fine. But that nice masculine look, with the hair, is really nice.

I'm all natural.

Elisabeth
Just say no to bush!

Best thing that ever happened in the nineties was the shaving of the bush. Going down on a bush is way the fuck over rated. Shaved or near shaved is the only good way. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
I concur. Death to Sasquatch Crotch!

I was a confirmed hair-free enthusiast the second I saw Nina Moretti and her beautifully slick lazered playground. No short and curlies, no stubble, no razor burn, just soft as silk skin. Yum-Yum, gimme some!
OK Team Shave, what about razor stubble? I encounter that far too often.

My preference:

1. Trimmed bush
2. Completely smooth and silky - like Laura Lynn's lasered?
3. Full Bush
4. Razor stubble - hate that!
I like it, too! I like men who have hair "down there". Shaved is fine. But that nice masculine look, with the hair, is really nice.

I'm all natural.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
So in the parlance of times passed, you like bumping fuzzies.
Search is your friend. Old, boring topic. I love me some EW.

BP
Nice!

[/QUOTE]
Haven't seen a real readhead with some real read hair bush yet!?
I know she is out there waiting to be found....
I've had natural redhead with hairy bush. I've also told her she needs to cut back the hedge at times too. Even red bush can get out of control.
Even red bush can get out of control. Originally Posted by bbtony
Dark Auburn red bush is the world's thickest and most dense bush and I have empirical data to back that up...lol