A New MOD? Elchapo? Really? do you guys thinck this is Okay?

Last thing I want to do is get on the wrong side of a MOD but "ELCHAPO"? Really? 48 posts no reviews and suddenly he is a MOD over all the Texas forums? Handle and Avatar depict a drug lord responsible for countless horrific murders. I'm all for humor. Hell I look for the humor in everything.

Exactly what the fuck is funny about this? What's next Jeffery Dahmer? Hey how about "childmolester" is that handle available? Perhaps Scott Peterson? Just curious what you guys thinck?

Only 48 posts ZERO reviews... wouldn't hard to pick another one... would it? Love to hear from him as well to hear his thoughts!

Send a message to the ADMINS & OWNERS via the poll! Remember guys if they do NOTHING, they are doing something.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Still looking can you give me any advice, maybe your overqualified it looks like they want new guys on here like me!
Still looking can you give me any advice, maybe your overqualified it looks like they want new guys on here like me! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Hey stud...
Still looking can you give me any advice, maybe your overqualified it looks like they want new guys on here like me! Originally Posted by Carribean stud
And who could blame them.
Hey stud... Originally Posted by mariahkissesgfe69
See you Thursday
What does The Truth know that we don't?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=16
Thank you for the tribute Still Looking.

Methinks ~Ze~ has the right idea.

You and I have had dealings in years past, good sir. All positive, I would imagine to some folks surprise.

I would characterize the powers that be agreeing to allow me to rejoin the community with a certain degree of anonymity as experimental. I appreciate the trust that has been placed in me.

I expect I will earn that trust with the site administration, as well as our fine community, not excluding yourself.

I'm sorry you are so disturbed by my choice of avatar and username. Don't read too much into it. I am not the real Joaquin Guzman, and I don't plan on murdering anybody. I'm quite harmless, actually.

I've been given specific marching orders for this tour, so while I have been entrusted with a large section of the community, my attention will be somewhat targeted for the foreseeable future.

You'll grow to like me. I can offer you that assurance, at least. I'm well-versed in the site's guidelines, and to be honest, quite member-friendly. If you try to call that into question using specific actions you've seen me take, you'll fail. Not everything is as the eye sees it.

Regarding The.Truth's remark.....you misunderstood his post. He welcomed me to the forum. The El Stupido reference was towards one of the members who had posted in that thread, having made their first post since returning from a short suspension. Those two had been going back and forth for quite some time.

To wrap up, I am here to help you sir. Reach out whenever you are in need. I will always do my best to lend a helping hand. Hit me up when you are in West Texas and maybe we can sit for beers.

And for anyone who thinks elchapo is on a head-hunting mission, there is no need to worry or walk on eggshells because of me. 99.9% of you will never see the edge of my blade. The ones that do, they probably had it coming for a very long time.

\\\\\\\Good day to all////////
Looks like murdering drug-lords can be nice, too. He is very believable when he says he's not the real El Chapo...butt, that's exactly what the real El Chapo would say... hmmmmm....
I'm not taking that bet.
But as SL has started a game, can we guess?
Or, would we get points for mentioning the other label? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Respectfully, please don't try to guess.

You might get it right, and it is for very personal and private reasons that I can't return as my old self to enjoy the comeraderie of day's past.
Respectfully, please don't try to guess.

You might get it right, and it is for very personal and private reasons that I can't return as my old self to enjoy the comeraderie of day's past. Originally Posted by elchapo
I don't know if I woulda said that in open forum... now you're just feeding the trolls....
I don't know if I woulda said that in open forum... now you're just feeding the trolls.... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Sage advice, indeed Mr Highlight.
I guess I'll just have to take my chances.
I don't want trouble with them, and I'm pretty sure they don't want trouble with me.
Something about bulls and horns comes to mind. (and I'm a Tech fan, so don't go there)
Since we are on the subject of a NEW MOD.
I vote for ~ze~ to be the NEW CHAT ROOM MOD.
She will clean that place up.

CG
As for the 0 reviews concern

I'm planning a trip to the Provider Mecca of the great state of Texas (Dallas) just after the holidays. I can assure you that during my visit there I will be posting my very first review to break my cherry and change that 0 to a 1. Still haven't decided who I want to see tho. There's ALOT to choose from!
Hmm.. I don't know if it's okay to have a Mod named elchapo.. I can name one guy who planned to join ECCIE, then backed out

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ry-series.html

who am I to judge?

my avatar is that of Vo Nguyen Giap, who arguably is responsible for more death than elchapo, having led military forces at Dien Bien Phu, and later against US Forces in Vietnam.. he is a Hero to many, enemy to many.. he is damn near 100 years old in my avatar, and you still wouldn't want to fuck with him.
my avatar is that of Vo Nguyen Giap, who arguably is responsible for more death than elchapo, having led military forces at Dien Bien Phu, and later against US Forces in Vietnam.. he is a Hero to many, enemy to many.. he is damn near 100 years old in my avatar, and you still wouldn't want to fuck with him. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Wow Chung, I always thought that was a pic. of you in days past.

As far as El Chapo goes, I would have preferred he come back as...I don't know, maybe as Ike or Billy Clanton??

SL, once again, your pissing in the wind here. IMHO, Admin., will not be seeking your or my approval for personnel decisions anytime soon.
Thank you for the tribute Still Looking.

Methinks ~Ze~ has the right idea.

You and I have had dealings in years past, good sir. All positive, I would imagine to some folks surprise.

I would characterize the powers that be agreeing to allow me to rejoin the community with a certain degree of anonymity as experimental. I appreciate the trust that has been placed in me.

I expect I will earn that trust with the site administration, as well as our fine community, not excluding yourself.

I'm sorry you are so disturbed by my choice of avatar and username. Don't read too much into it. I am not the real Joaquin Guzman, and I don't plan on murdering anybody. I'm quite harmless, actually.

I've been given specific marching orders for this tour, so while I have been entrusted with a large section of the community, my attention will be somewhat targeted for the foreseeable future.

You'll grow to like me. I can offer you that assurance, at least. I'm well-versed in the site's guidelines, and to be honest, quite member-friendly. If you try to call that into question using specific actions you've seen me take, you'll fail. Not everything is as the eye sees it.

Regarding The.Truth's remark.....you misunderstood his post. He welcomed me to the forum. The El Stupido reference was towards one of the members who had posted in that thread, having made their first post since returning from a short suspension. Those two had been going back and forth for quite some time.

To wrap up, I am here to help you sir. Reach out whenever you are in need. I will always do my best to lend a helping hand. Hit me up when you are in West Texas and maybe we can sit for beers.

And for anyone who thinks elchapo is on a head-hunting mission, there is no need to worry or walk on eggshells because of me. 99.9% of you will never see the edge of my blade. The ones that do, they probably had it coming for a very long time.

\\\\\\\Good day to all//////// Originally Posted by elchapo
Any chance you might change your avatar & handle? Surely GOD and or the ADMINS will help you with that?

Thank you for addressing my post. On that alone they should make you an ADMIN!