What If...

• ztonk
  • 05-21-2016, 11:44 AM
The only people I really consider to be potential bandles usually have one review from an unverifiable source, like a spa, and have activated their account in the past 30-60 days. Originally Posted by Toyz
The unfortunate thing is that's how some guys legitimately get started on the site.

Then they get repeatedly attacked by well meaning do-gooders. And then people complain why we only have the same sad set of people posting in Coed.

I have a suggestion: The next time you suspect someone is a mandle/bandle/whatever... instead of attacking them, or adding another snide comment to the discussion, go out and schedule a session with a lovely lady and write a review. It'll make the hobby world a better place.

z
  • Toyz
  • 05-21-2016, 01:11 PM
The unfortunate thing is that's how some guys legitimately get started on the site.

Then they get repeatedly attacked by well meaning do-gooders. And then people complain why we only have the same sad set of people posting in Coed.

I have a suggestion: The next time you suspect someone is a mandle/bandle/whatever... instead of attacking them, or adding another snide comment to the discussion, go out and schedule a session with a lovely lady and write a review. It'll make the hobby world a better place.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
As with most of your suggestions I'll give this one the same level of attention.
The new love/hate relationship ^^^^^^ lol
My concern is that MoneyManMatt has now taken second place on the all-time "Top Reviewers" list while SL may be lost in transition. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
MMMatt - goes about his business , post reviews, no drama and is a stand up guy who is trustworthy. No comparison to the other party mentioned.

Now back to our regular programming of "squashed dick sludge" (credit Miss V)
MMMatt - goes about his business , post reviews, no drama and is a stand up guy who is trustworthy. No comparison to the other party mentioned.

Now back to our regular programming of "squashed dick sludge" (credit Miss V) Originally Posted by Jack$lit
Plus 1. I have many good experiences following MMMatt recommendations, along with another high-number, ATX review poster, Russ Tworthy. Both perform great service to eccie ATX community with timely and honest reviews.
All I know is that MrBigD is hung like a race horse.
  • Toyz
  • 05-21-2016, 06:15 PM
All I know is that MrBigD is hung like a race horse. Originally Posted by Mila lotto
Is this from comparitive analysis?
Settle down. Her handler can't spell comparative analysis.
I am just glad he went away!!! I have never seen anyone so starving for attention Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
You forgot about whizzburs.

They're pretty much equal in that department.
All I know is that MrBigD is hung like a race horse. Originally Posted by Mila lotto
Ah yes, there is Mila. Via text you did confirm your fondness of SL...er...MBD. Man, if it smells like a duck... IJS
  • Toyz
  • 05-22-2016, 07:15 AM
Ah yes, there is Mila. Via text you did confirm your fondness of SL...er...MBD. Man, if it smells like a duck... IJS Originally Posted by FrankCastle
Its just Hoogar Chat, but I've been told by at least 3 he is hung like a titmouse when you can find it & if you can get it up.

But like I said, that's HoogarChat so who knows how accurate it is?
And just like that MrBigD is gone. Was SL really fooling anyone?
Hmmmmmm