Wild Hotties

I'm ready to sling some dick......just tired of slinging it to the girls that won't help me out with ref's .... lemme sling it T. I'll pull it out in public to prove I'm not LE....... lmao
Haha you can come sling the dick my way I know what to do with good slanged dick...I can show you...
Coco has always been there for my references (thanks Coco!), I guess it's different experiences for different people Send me your refs moo! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
I guess so. By the time I get a ref back the time limit is expired. and it's back to square one.

BabyDallass would be a great ref for you moo. And OMG what an ass. On of the best Arkansas has ever seen.
moo I'm Newbie friendly
I'm ready to sling some dick......just tired of slinging it to the girls that won't help me out with ref's .... lemme sling it T. I'll pull it out in public to prove I'm not LE....... lmao Originally Posted by mooficious
PM me
Yes MB is another great ref to have.
I can test drive him for y'all make sure that the Motor is running properly...

That stinks about your reference experience Tk, I try to be prompt and fast with refs because I know we are all running on some kind of time frame.

Thank you for the compliment TK, you have an amazing ass too! I guess it runs in the hot springs water (for some of us) ha
I may have to let both go for a spin .... I am so ready to be driven hard
I can test drive him for y'all make sure that the Motor is running properly...

That stinks about your reference experience Tk, I try to be prompt and fast with refs because I know we are all running on some kind of time frame.

Thank you for the compliment TK, you have an amazing ass too! I guess it runs in the hot springs water (for some of us) ha Originally Posted by BabyDallass

Moo you're in for a ride if BabyDallas is gonna pop your clutch and shift your gears.

You've always been great at giving refs BD. I appreciate that.

Thanks BD LOL, It's gotta be the water and Seafood places on the Lake.
I may have to let both go for a spin .... I am so ready to be raped Originally Posted by mooficious
NO NO NO!!!

YOU CAN NOT RAPE THE WILLING OR THE SPENDING.

also being raped is a very unfortunate and torturing experience and should be left our of this hobby. Please be more mindful and careful with your words as there has recently been a rape and robbery of one of our providers. See alerts section. It's nothing to play about.
I try to be consistent and prompt with giving out references, because I expect the same

I think moo is ready TK, I don't know if he can handle Us both at the same damn time though?
I can't handle either of you by yourself lol ... I'm out of practice
I'm ready for a long overdue tune up and training session
I'm sorry.... I fixed it on my post
who wants to tune me up in the next few hours