Quality of Service

• BLM69
  • 11-01-2023, 05:08 PM
Those are similar to the articles saying that every whore in this game is being forced into it. LMAO
  • Busty
  • 11-01-2023, 06:44 PM
busty, is that from first hand conversations w/ those asian providers??
if not, from where?

(i'm guessing you're referring to AMP, sub-AMP, or Asian studio providers). Originally Posted by pmdelites
I provided that and never once did I say anything about doing an interview, taking the word of established men in the hobby would hold more weight than an article.
Thanks for giving me time to find those comments/experiences from Eccie members

words on paper are not proof of anything, unless it's from a deposition.

you posrted ...
"Honey,
Those Asians ladies are being ruled with an iron fist. If they don't do well they will be shipped out.... literally!!! No joke."

since i was wondering from who you got that info, i asked if that was from a first hand conversation (not interview).
meaning "did you talk w/ those women?"

again, thx for posting that info, but it's not first hand, even if from a reputable source.
and i would NOT consider anything from eccie or other provider review sites as very reputable, higly but not very.
words on paper are not proof of anything, unless it's from a deposition.

you posrted ...
"Honey,
Those Asians ladies are being ruled with an iron fist. If they don't do well they will be shipped out.... literally!!! No joke."

since i was wondering from who you got that info, i asked if that was from a first hand conversation (not interview).
meaning "did you talk w/ those women?"

again, thx for posting that info, but it's not first hand, even if from a reputable source.
and i would NOT consider anything from eccie or other provider review sites as very reputable, higly but not very. Originally Posted by pmdelites

like somebody said earlier....quality is still there,but price has gone up for MOSt (but not all of us quality providers)
Well AMP literally do everything for nothing because they are literally being trafficked. Everything is usually unprotected and they have VERY HIGH volume everyday. I’ve worked at a few back in the day before I was independent. Their “pimps” are the owners of the amp. I can’t speak for all Asian providers but you can tell by their ads.
  • jan-w
  • 11-02-2023, 11:40 AM
Well AMP literally do everything for nothing because they are literally being trafficked. Everything is usually unprotected and they have VERY HIGH volume everyday. I’ve worked at a few back in the day before I was independent. Their “pimps” are the owners of the amp. I can’t speak for all Asian providers but you can tell by their ads. Originally Posted by KellyKiss

You worked at AMP's? I thought only Asians worked there.
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2023, 11:49 AM
Well AMP literally do everything for nothing because they are literally being trafficked. Everything is usually unprotected and they have VERY HIGH volume everyday. I’ve worked at a few back in the day before I was independent. Their “pimps” are the owners of the amp. I can’t speak for all Asian providers but you can tell by their ads. Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Did you go raw during your amp gig?
Of course AMPs are going to give the best service because they are run by those who do not make any money if the girls that work for them have shitty service. The independent providers can give shitty service and then just say the client who she gave that service to was an asshole and all the WKs and what nots join in with the provider.

An AMP provider cannot do that, she either performs or gets fired. If the guys would not put up with the shitty service from indy providers or had the balls to post reviews of sub par sessions (but will not due to the ramifications of being labeled a difficult to please client or whatever other lies she can come up with to justify her service), then those ladies would have to shape up or go flip burgers.

While there are cases where some AMP providers are trafficked, it is still on the provider to perform or get fired/sent back to their home country. So if a girl does not want to do this, she just has to give shitty service. But, in the AMPs, that is a rarity.
  • Busty
  • 11-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Kelly,
Sorry you had to indure that and thank you for having the courage to share your truth
thx for taking the time to find those articles.
but def not first hand conversations w/ you.

plus, it doesnt seem like any of those articles are about dfw amps, sub-amps, asian studios. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Why would you think it's any different here? Lots of the amp owners are multistate. There may be a very few local AMPS that are different but no reason to think most are not exactly the same everywhere.
The fact is, the quality of service is going down while the donation prices are going up. This is why I do not stray from my regulars who have the donation price I pay grandfathered in and I know the service I am going to be receiving. To pay HDH donation prices for an unknown is downright stupid, but there are lots of crayons in this box we call a hobby that are not the brightest so I can see why those ladies are still providing.
I have a gal I know who is 3 bills n half fr hour but when I asked her bout doing a double,she says ahes 5 bills ouchhhhhh lol

but if thats what she wants and can get it then awesome for her!

I just believe I keep mine where they are so every guy,no matter income level,can have fun
lol