Sinful Pleasure was a no call / no show

I've only known SP a short while but my impression is she is first class gal with her business. She performs, she makes one feel at ease, and she is an excellent value...

Adore her !
Hello all!!! I just wanted to say, I have contacted the OP. This was all a big misunderstanding. On my part, but nevertheless, a misunderstanding. I would hope that my reputation here proceeds me, and I am given the benefit of the doubt in your minds. I have offered to make it right with this gentleman. Hopefully he will accept. If not, then we shall move on. I like to think that I have handled my business with the utmost professionalism to most, if not all of you. This is not how I choose to treat my clients, past present, or future. Even I have an off day sometimes.

Stay safe and happy hobbying!

Xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
Well hello there you go, I knew it was a good reason because it didn't sound like her, but I was just going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt. Good for you S P you are the fucking best sexy mama lol, you handle this like a champ and a lot of ladies need to learn from you.
How unfortunate that your encounter did not go as you planned. Sinful Pleasure has rocked my world on many occassions. She's one of the best GFE experiences I have had in the hobby. Sorry things didn't work out for you. Originally Posted by Caleb

Plus 2
  • grean
  • 01-17-2017, 05:31 PM
[providers may not post in reviews. - Duke] Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure

This was ncns so should be moved to coed and SP could respond, no? I am Missing something?
My bad on the edit. I was mobile and it doesn't show the root forum. This was NC/NS, should be in co-ed, and can be replied to freely.

The original reply is restored.
  • L.A.
  • 01-17-2017, 05:54 PM
I'm still curious as to what happened.