About squirting,

Lighten up on the screening. SHE's out there. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
FTFY ;-)

...I just need longer than hour with DM and without any men around making us feel self-conscious in our attempt
It's something I can do prolifically if well hydrated with the right stimulation. If someone really wants it, I help them find the right technique or position for the best result. If they want a show, I can use a toy on myself and do it like a fountain on command. Likewise, I can prevent it from happening if I don't want it to. It's part physical and mental. The more PSE a session, the easier it is to be stimulated enough to do it over the top and really make a show of it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Wow that's pretty hot.

YM how good of a teacher are you? I mean if I know a girl who wants to learn to squirt like you, do you think you could show her some techniques and get her squirting?
I squirted the first few times while using Ben Wa balls and was only able to squirt while using them. After doing it a few times I can't do it anymore. I think it's a mental thing. I'm not sure. Just my experience.
The taint is the secret ... ijs.
One of the more amusing experiences....

Performing oral on a lady I'd been wanting too see for quite some time.... but I did not know she was a major league squirter.....big time.....no warning.

It was a big surprise of course but a very humorous chapter in my hobby life.
I think It ruins the viscosity of the natural moistness. Reminds me of street cart hotdog water, it's wet but not slippery enough.
Im waiting on that person to help me squirt Ijs hasnt happened yet.... *sigh* Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorothy, I am with you. I believe any woman can do it given the proper stimulus. I hereby challenge all the gentlemen of ECCIE to make me squirt once more. I know I have it in me, I just know it!
From what I have read all women have the ability and normally Gspot stimulation is the trigger...
CG and mish are the best intercourse positions for the more experienced ... Oral with fingers is the easiest normally for most everyone.... Sometimes both are effective, start with oral / fingers and after an "O" or 2 move to mish or CG where the cock is working the spot .... Relax and let it happen..

Most women don't initially because it gives the sensation that they need to pee and they won't relax and let it happen out of fear that they will ... You won't pee so relax and let go .

Squirt fluid is totally different than other fluids from a lady ... It's a dry wet ... No lubrication in it .... It's clear, odorless and tasteless ... And we all know that pee has an Odor .... And I assume taste ..

If you research Gspot there is a lot of helpful information ....
I love to make a girl squirt, had one squirt right down my throat while sitting on my face, quite a surprise but amazing, another hit me with her squirt sitting about 3 feet away after pulling out a dildo I was using on her, she told me she needed to squirt but could not with the dildo in her so when I pulled it out, the build up made her squirt farther, epic moment, we still laugh about it. I've made a few girls squirt for the first time and they all freaked out thinking they had peed on me, I had to explain to them what had happened, lol
This topic cracks me up. It's female incontinence ejaculation, nothing more, nothing less. There is not some secret gland that just stores some magical tasteless, odorless ejaculation that science hasn't discovered yet. I was married to a squitter, had the bad fortune of dating a squirter/gusher shorty after my divorce. I even actually sought out squiters when I first stared hobbying after my divorce, because it was all I really knew. Catch a squirter with a full bladder, it won't taste too much like piss. Catch her short on fluids, it will taste just like piss.
I get that it will turn some of you guys on. For anyone that has ever dated or been married to a squirter, it is just a huge, messy pain in the ass.
I once squirted from my south hole after eating a hot dog from an AMC move theater.
The taint is the secret ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Actually the secret is it's just piss. You hobbyists should own up to liking piss and you "squirters" should own up to being pissy.
Actually the secret is it's just piss. You hobbyists should own up to liking piss and you "squirters" should own up to being pissy. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Lol... no, it's not urine.... that would be very stinky and gross... But squirt indeed has a different viscosity than a lady's natural arousal moistness... And to a man it may feel like she's peeing on top of him, but it's not so. Women can control urination fairly well, but squirt just comes out whether you like it or not...
It's something I can do prolifically if well hydrated with the right stimulation. If someone really wants it, I help them find the right technique or position for the best result. If they want a show, I can use a toy on myself and do it like a fountain on command. Likewise, I can prevent it from happening if I don't want it to. It's part physical and mental. The more PSE a session, the easier it is to be stimulated enough to do it over the top and really make a show of it. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I am in full on agreement with this. I didn't know I could squirt until being coached by another provider who was a squirter herself. If I'm well hydrated and the guy has some stamina it will most likely happen.
It is definitely physical and mental, if I'm not fully turned on or if I'm nervous it might not happen. I've also had trouble when the expectations to squirt are really high. Lol call it performance anxiety.
I think it is easier to learn as a woman if another woman that knows how can guide you. Some women can only squirt from internal stimulation while I can soak a bed from the right pressure and rythm on my clit! Squirting Os are exhausting for me! They are much more draining for me than a standard O.
I squirt ...

... just sayin.