Two sides to every story

I commented on dragon's review and had a shitty experience with jenna. I am not shocked to hear about anyone having a bad time with her. I caught flack because I ignored her previous history before I saw her.

She does not have a good reputation but I also learned the search button is your best friend....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Well if it has happened before then this could be a trend.

This may help with recon here in Austin...
Well if it has happened before then this could be a trend.

This may help with recon here in Austin...
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30

It was. I posted a big thread in coed when it happened last spring. Fuck the review, I went coed!

sixx
Respectable response dragonfly.....

Some Ladies simply don't understand that there is almost no way to state an opposite side to a story and NOT have a negative impact on themselves.....

The smart ones ignore and step up service and the best ones publicly acknowledge their shortcomings and make amends. Originally Posted by Whispers
  • Sami
  • 04-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Very well said, I do believe that.. I have seen this happen. And sometimes the negative can go to far...

Respectable response dragonfly.....

Some Ladies simply don't understand that there is almost no way to state an opposite side to a story and NOT have a negative impact on themselves.....

The smart ones ignore and step up service and the best ones publicly acknowledge their shortcomings and make amends. Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks for clarifying, I just don't see it being a review if session didn't happen, I see both at fault if she told him she was tired, why would he pursue to go. And if she was tired, she should have never agreed. The cards sure wasn't laid out right to have a good ending is all I am thinking.
Maybe it should not be a review....

Yes there are leaks, but not that fast unless you are getting a PM from a WK.

Defend yourself with actions would be a better way to go.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I see it as a reminder to me don't book if I ain't feeling it. I still think it should not be a review
well I said my part and I guess me and the other gent could of had a good night but He got scared,, Me being a typical woman got frustrated with all the texting. I was so ready to have him make me a happy girl that night and let me have a good night sleep after.
Oh well I am making peace with this there no win/win. So I am sorry on my part but I wish him the best.

Sixbach really stop with all the negative...

Yes I am moving back to austin and going to nursing school. At acc I do love being Jenna so I wish everyone happy hobbying
well I said my part and I guess me and the other gent could of had a good night but He got scared,, Me being a typical woman got frustrated with all the texting. I was so ready to have him make me a happy girl that night and let me have a good night sleep after.
Oh well I am making peace with this there no win/win. So I am sorry on my part but I wish him the best.

Sixbach really stop with all the negative...

Yes I am moving back to austin and going to nursing school. At acc I do love being Jenna so I wish everyone happy hobbying Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Jenna you know I like you and I aint slamming you but this business has nothing to do with the client making you or me a happy girl...its the other way around...

I have seen said gent with no issue very sweet guy... but everyone meeting is different,,,sorry yours didnt work out as planned