***ATTENTION! This is a notice on my FINAL visits***

KEWL, a whole month in ATX !!!
When ???
Very confusing ad, don't understand why do AD now.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
She did it in Houston too....
Is she so high volume she can't keep all her johns straight? One would think a few pm's or emails to her regs would do the trick.

Maybe this is just a threAD?

Is SL on vacation? Why hasn't he weighed in? He loves threADs.
Is she so high volume she can't keep all her johns straight? One would think a few pm's or emails to her regs would do the trick.

Maybe this is just a threAD?

Is SL on vacation? Why hasn't he weighed in? He loves threADs. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
What are TherADs?
I apologize if there was some sort of confusion, but Austin is NOT a part of the list of cities I won't be returning to, its on the list that I will be there for a whole month not only living but also providing. Of course, I only posted this for those who see me and would want to be aware of the change. If this post doesn't hold importance to you because we don't know each other feel free to skip pass this post. Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose
We'll give our spot to San Antonio!
What are TherADs? Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose
They're called "threADs". Doesn't the spelling offer enough clue?
Maybe her regulars don't want to see her anymore after they heard the rumor that she is being managed. That's generally the reason. Her schedule is indicative of that too.
We'll give our spot to San Antonio! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I doubt your fellow Austin mongers would agree. She is young and pretty. (Assuming her showcase is reliable)
What are TherADs? Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose
What you just posted in "Coed" is a ThreAD! It's done by desperate hookers who feel the AD guidelines are not good enough for them. They thinck they are better than all the other hookers and need more attention.

All of this could be posted in your show ask and ADS. But that's not good enough is it?
They're called "threADs". Doesn't the spelling offer enough clue? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Do you thinck she / he cares?
Maybe her regulars don't want to see her anymore after they heard the rumor that she is being managed. That's generally the reason. Her schedule is indicative of that too. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Another pimp? Not again.
Where's the can of pimp spray?
Do you thinck she / he cares? Originally Posted by Still Looking
The question seemed innocent enough. I vote YES, (s)he cares.
Okay well I apologize I didn't realize this wasn't a good idea I just thought it would be easiest this way. I'm not even in Texas at moment so this wasn't some sort of scheme to get more bookings for the day. I also definitely don't have a pimp or have anyone managing me nor have I've heard of such rumors. I have a daily Snapchat people can follow where I show my home/personal life so that doesn't make much sense. Again my bad didn't think this was a bad idea.
Okay well I apologize I didn't realize this wasn't a good idea I just thought it would be easiest this way. I'm not even in Texas at moment so this wasn't some sort of scheme to get more bookings for the day. I also definitely don't have a pimp or have anyone managing me nor have I've heard of such rumors. I have a daily Snapchat people can follow where I show my home/personal life so that doesn't make much sense. Again my bad didn't think this was a bad idea. Originally Posted by Annabelle_Rose
No need to apologize to these clowns Annabelle.
Your posting this information is relevant to those who have seen you and wish to see you again.
It wasn't a bad idea to post these changes to your schedule, it was a prudent thing to do.

It's just that here in the Austin Coed section if any woman posts something there are are guys who immediately jump on them claiming it is a ThreAD because it makes them feel like big shots.