sexual bucket list

Lilith--anytime you hot & sexy lady--you are top of MY list!!!!

Charles babe...you are a riot..I love ya!!!

BCG--I love ya anyways!!!! You are a great part of my everyday life...you keep me enthused!!!

URHUCk---she is wow!!!

Happy---sounds cool!!!

Tiffany---you and Lilith---wooohooooo yummmm!!!!
OMG Someone, please, take the coffee away from DallasRain! She's had way too much!
To get paid for every time I have sex.

And, for there to be a line at the door. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Hell I would give it out for free and hope there would be one in line at the door.
lol--Tiffany--I have just been so frisky today!!{had two great appts}!!!!!
lol--Tiffany--I have just been so frisky today!!{had two great appts}!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Great appointments ROCK!
I have to get to OK to see you babe!!You are my kinda gal!!!
Angelina Jolie and Stuart Townsend, yummy!
Hmmm, I would have to say that being submissive for Miss Sophie Bella is on my bucket list.
petiteassman stage name? do tell...anything to do with a bucket list and having to change the names to protect the innocent? giggle and are you trying to tell me something? 'cause I ain't got no petite ass man'.... lmao (trying to get it petite...hehehehe)

all right Dallas...slowly back away from the coffee pot....and slip back into bed...
and bet it feels GREAT please no one try to get Dallas off the caffeine. if it were up to me id fill her with a 50 gallon drum of pure caffeine so she could run all the way to buffalo then id bang that sweet body of hers.. then id do it again..then id get her some more caffeine and do her again and your welcome to join in [god i love women]
petiteassman stage name? do tell...anything to do with a bucket list and having to change the names to protect the innocent? giggle and are you trying to tell me something? 'cause I ain't got no petite ass man'.... lmao (trying to get it petite...hehehehe)

all right Dallas...slowly back away from the coffee pot....and slip back into bed... Originally Posted by Lilith
If I had time to be with all the women on my bucket list I'd live a long healthy life.But , to narrow it down, I'm with Charles as far as Meg Ryan. I've had it for her
since I used to skip school and watch her on "As the World Turns". Probably my oldest fantasy.
Lilith babe you have been on my list since the first day I met you and got to motorboat your yummy boobies!!! I am just dying to get my lips on the rest of you!

My sweet Dallas doesn't need caffeine to be the way she is! It's allll natural!
Big Kisses Baby!!

I've been in a quirky mood sexually lately so as of right now my list has some odd names on it....

Steven Colbert
Daniel Tosh of Tosh .0
Flo from the Progressive commercials

Hell just getting to watch a 3somes with them would rock my boat .... LOL!

As far as things I want to do.... well I'm not quite sure the world is ready to know such things!
Oh yes, FLO! I want her next!
April we both can get Lilith at the same time...lol...sound fun???{and petiteassman...Lilith has an awesome ass,I have touched it!!!}

Tiff babe...cum play with me in Nola!!!!{April & lilith can join in....mmmmmmmmm}
I'd like to have sex with Elisha Cuthbert (aka Kim Bauer from 24).....

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ralph/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Ralph/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png[/IMG]

As for activities, I'd like to be dominated by a harem of 18-yr old heavenly beauties.