Which is your favorite

Dfwgent
Your looking at all photos, kinda lost me for a min. Thank you!
Ill post a few more that I tool While in New Orleans for your opinion. They ave yet to make it onto the showcase

XOXO

Felicity
Oh GingerKatt you are so sweet! I have been wanting one of those onesies for a while and couldn't find a hot one, until another provider and I went shopping in New Orleans together and it jumped right into my hands. She was my lucky charm!!!
I love my boots!!!
again thank you

XOXO

Felicity
ECCIE214
Thank you luv!!!

XOXO

Felicity
Your a SWEETHEART
Thank you DallasRain your very kind. Thank you luv
Luv
something strange is obviously showing up on everyone eles end but not mine, your the second to mention the fireplace. There was no fireplace in New Orleans. I posted 7 pics however only 5 are showing on my end. hmmm I think I need to investigate, or send me an email if you don't mind

XOXO

Felicity
Thanks DD
Golfforfish we nee to make that happen!
I'm so very sorry to hear about your mother Felicity! I know how hard it must be for you. My mother had lung cancer too.
I hope she's feeling better. ♡
Center is the way I like to see you! Bottom left is great too! You are stunning in any attire and in any position. Can't wait to see you again!
Oh GingerKatt
You truly are a sweet lady. My sister and I will be going in on 30th to find out if radiation worked ( sister and I have only seen a decline since treatment )
Our stepfather who raised us went into ER Thanksgiving, he was told 2 years ago he had an aneurism in an artery and it has now become larger, so he will be going to cardiologist this upcoming week.

To be honest the since July my life has been turned upside down, shaken, rattled and tossed a few times.
I'm the only one that logically can help, them both 1.5 hr away and 45min from each other.
Dr appointments, groceries, meds etc. My saintly sister has 3 small children and lives an additional hr away. My babies are busy with life one of mine is in school and the other is recently married and working.

Its Life and I know whats ahead, just have a few tough days now and then and not enough hours in the day.

Thank goodness I can take my frustration out in the hobby

Thank you for being so sweet!!!! I hope you have an AMAZING week!!!!!
Devildog
Your always so honest! And tell me straight forward!!!! I appreciate that and you!
Hope you had a great time with family over the holiday. Ill be back in my area later tonight.
Oh FYI that black VS sports bra you gifted to me is AWESOME, I love it!!!!
I need some Hot Pink work out shorts to go with it ( HINT HINT ) and a tan lol
Hopefully Ill see you this week! You would be perfect person to release stress and frustration on.
GingerKatt
I had to pop back on and say I’m sorry about your mother, I’m certain that was very difficult.
Sorry to hear about your mother. Take care of her and yourself!
Golfforfish we nee to make that happen! Originally Posted by Felicityforyou
Wait... whaaat?.... I was just voting, didn’t know you were taking requests. I want that too!! That would be my favorite. With me of course. Lol!