Older Guy with ld

We all know that's not true. In fact, it appears you care desperately what we think of you that's why you keep telling us you don't care. Being a man doesn't have to mean being a dick, despite what you learned on the street.

Originally Posted by suiram77 I can careless what she thought or think of me in bed. It's none of my business what a person thinks of me,
Continue on with treating women like a product... -_- Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I enjoy my Ed guys. I don't care if your little guy doesn't work. I am here to please you and make you smile.
Shoot, I have ED and can still cross the finish line, easily. Meaning I still cum but it isn't hard enough to give a fuck.

This condition does not diminish the absolute thrill I have when meeting a provider. I know she is providing a service, but she is still a sentient human being who is doing what she needs to to to take care of whatever ' thing ' she is taking care of.

I love a confident, sexual, kind, kinky, dirty lady. Prefer them actually. And I will do my best to show her I care, I listen, and I know how to lick her pussy till she cums in my mouth. I do have a favorite way to get off, and by the end of the session, she will know that also !

Good head is good to find, regardless of chromosomal numbers. Wanna get off ? So do I ....