Harvard poll says 65% of Americans feel Russian investigations are useless

Big boy came back with his gums a'flappin.
Big boy came back with his gums a'flappin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your gums are always flappin around a cock you cocksucking pig.
  • WTF
  • 06-27-2017, 06:17 PM
Now you're flirting and cockstalking too? Give the guy a break! He's only been back 24 hours. Get in line behind asswipe and retarded lenny. Next thing you homos will be fighting over is who invites him down for Splash Day. Originally Posted by lustylad
Cockstalking? The silly SOB provided a link that had nothing to do with his thread topic!Then he argued that he didn't do so!

That is about as smart as you arguing that debt and the ensuing interest from that debt should not be attributed to the asset from which it arose!

Just for shits and grins...Trump is about to try and do some more Voodoo crap!

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Cockstalking? The silly SOB provided a link that had nothing to do with his thread topic!Then he argued that he didn't do so!

That is about as smart as you arguing that debt and the ensuing interest from that debt should not be attributed to the asset from which it arose!

Just for shits and grins...Trump is about to try and do some more Voodoo crap!

http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Originally Posted by WTF
I corrected it just for you SnitchFuck. Now go to that thread and cockstalk me.
Hey EATLER! Way to keep it on topic.

But... More hysterical accusations of cock stalking. You use that term a LOT. Do you think people are secretly following the progress your cock makes as you try and free it from the endless folds of stretched out flab that hold it captive and choke off the air?

Why do you talk so much about your cock?

Do you think your cock is stalk-like?

How would you know?

Fuck you, Assup.

(To the rest of you, sorry. Haven't been in this forum in a while...saw his handle and had a reflex reaction.)
Fuck you, Assup.

(To the rest of you, sorry. Haven't been in this forum in a while...saw his handle and had a reflex reaction.) Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
Asswipe is quite the popular pig. Especially at the Austin glory holes.
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 10:37 AM
I corrected it just for you SnitchFuck. Now go to that thread and cockstalk me. Originally Posted by bambino
You are really asking another man to cockstalk you?

I knew LexyLiar was gay but I'm a little surprised about this...
You are really asking another man to cockstalk you?

I knew LexyLiar was gay but I'm a little surprised about this... Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't have to ask you. It comes naturally for you!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 11:50 AM
I didn't have to ask you. It comes naturally for you! Originally Posted by bambino
You didn't have to ask me but you asked me?

Damn, no wonder you are having trouble putting the correct links in your threads!
You ain't making no damn sense...
I didn't have to ask you. It comes naturally for you! Originally Posted by bambino
Again, he is a racist so he calls other a racist. He's a snitch so he calls others a snitch. He's got a "little dick" so he accuses others have a little dick. He's gay so he accuses others of being gay! "Projection"!!!!! Trying to divert attention away from his "short cummings"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 12:05 PM
Again, he is a racist so he calls other a racist. He's a snitch so he calls others a snitch. He's got a "little dick" so he accuses others have a little dick. He's gay so he accuses others of being gay! "Projection"!!!!! Trying to divert attention away from his "short cummings"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You need to look the definition of irony.

Look Homo, I said we are all biased, bambino admitted he has a little dick and everybody knows you been stuck in the closet like a pair of dirty socks.

Now go pick on some provider with limited English skills
You need to look the definition of irony.

Look Homo, I said we are all biased, bambino admitted he has a little dick and everybody knows you been stuck in the closet like a pair of dirty socks.

Now go pick on some provider with limited English skills Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't admit anything. Like Asswipe, you're infatuated with my dick. Because you're Dick Tracey the dick detective. And a Snitch.
  • WTF
  • 06-28-2017, 01:00 PM
I didn't admit anything. Like Asswipe, you're infatuated with my dick. Because you're Dick Tracey the dick detective. And a Snitch. Originally Posted by bambino
What dick!

Now supply that link where I supposedly snitched on you before I them there lies out of you.
I didn't admit anything. Like Asswipe, you're infatuated with my dick. Because you're Dick Tracey the dick detective. And a Snitch. Originally Posted by bambino
He's losing it!!! Well, he actually "lost it" long ago.

On the "cutting room" floor!!!!

Speaking of "limited English" and "providers" ... I wish he'd quit touting me as a "snitch" because his sweetheart Russian tart keeps call me about "coming over" and "she's available" ... speaking of "diabolical"!!!! House builders all have the same SOP/MO. First they think everyone is dumber than they are! Little Dick Tracy needs to spend more time gossiping with the BP hoes....and get some more dirt on ME!!!