At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

What happened to the stop acting like 4th graders standard ?

Complain in one thread what you do in another ........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You did notice my comment "And, just think, we didn't even have to take a stupid poll", didn't you Whirlagay?

Or is sarcasm completely lost on you?
Failed sarcasm aside (you think way too highly of your ability), WTF does inserting the comment have to do with the fact you complain about childish behavior in one thread; and start your own......

No need to answer;

What's your next sarcastic post ? Damn did I kick some ass in this thread or what ?
Failed sarcasm aside (you think way too highly of your ability), WTF does inserting the comment have to do with the fact you complain about childish behavior in one thread; and start your own......

No need to answer;

What's your next sarcastic post ? Damn did I kick some ass in this thread or what ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're a funny guy, Girlyturd! Gotta be tough being you!

And it didn't take Corpy long to chime in ... at least he's using our PROPER names!

LMAO @ assless chap-wearing dipshits!

Merry Christmas, fartknockers!

There is nothing that will rid you of the blustering babbling buffoon.
Maybe we should have a competition or a poll or a thread or something...

Maybe the choices could be ...
Failed sarcasm aside (you think way too highly of your ability), WTF does inserting the comment have to do with the fact you complain about childish behavior in one thread; and start your own... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Be honest. You just missed the comment, didn't you?

What's your next sarcastic post? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dunno, but I will probably have to explain that one to you, too.

Damn did I kick some ass in this thread or what? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Or what.

Only in your mind, Whirlagay. Only in your mind.
At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

One Wipe Charlies to the rescue!

https://www.dollarshaveclub.com/one-wipe-charlies

It speaks for itself.

No more messy IBHankerwrong posts clogging up the board. Originally Posted by ExNYer

that might require more than one wipe.
Bump
Why don't y'all jump in a pile and have another Obamagasm?...LOL
fucking idiot.
fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are getting more cleaver in your old ass free loading Onazicare age...LOL
Please explain the term Onazicare.

In fact, try making sense at all, hillbilly retard. I guess with IBIdiot down in the mine shaft you're holding up his "end" of the discussion. Good job, Simple Jack. You must be making him, and your "sweet ass" master, Whiny, real proud.
You are getting more cleaver in your old ass free loading Onazicare age...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Please explain the term Onazicare.

In fact, try making sense at all, hillbilly retard! I guess with IBIdiot down in the mine shaft you're holding up his "end" of the discussion. Good job, Simple Jack. You must be making him, and your "sweet ass" master, Whiny, real proud.

Thanks beaver. I know I'm cleaver!
Oniziccare, Simple Jack!

How do your current state-funded programs compare with Onizicare?

Pretty DAMNED Cleaver if you ask me, Lumpy!

And quit hijacking this thread! It's not about Onazicare. It's about your hero, IBIdiot, the Golgothan!
Doodieman here is your answer...