I hate when Im wrong....

Good grief..I'm gonna start calling BBT, UF and Fastcars the TN Axis (sorry pipefitter, it was a trinity not a guadrity <- put that in for BCG. Originally Posted by babee
Well, I'm from North Alabama, so I'm not really in Tennessee much, but it was an honor to be mentioned

but when PF shows up, then we all sit on the bench next to BCG. Originally Posted by ufriend2912
LOL, Yes I'm so ugly I have to sit by myself usually.
LOL, Yes I'm so ugly I have to sit by myself usually. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
I'm gonna start calling us "The Group W Bench".

Cheers,

bcg ("you can get anything you want...")
... thus saith the man of infinite sources of snarky trivia (Alice's Restaurant and the military rule).

BCG, you are such a geek !!

LOL
BCG, you are such a geek !! Originally Posted by ufriend2912
And goddam proud of it!

And I'd totally forgotten how appropriate an Alice's Restaurant reference was this time of year...

Now it all started two Thanksgivings ago, was on - two years ago on Thanksgiving, when my friend and I went up to visit Alice at the restaurant, but Alice doesn't live in the restaurant, she lives in the church nearby the restaurant, in the bell-tower, with her husband Ray and Fasha the dog. And livin' in the bell tower like that, they got a lot of room downstairs where the pews used to be in. Havin' all that room, seein' as how they took out all the pews, they decided that they didn't have to take out their garbage for a long time...
Cheers,

bcg
... BCG, you are such a geek !! Originally Posted by ufriend2912
Now now. If I can fly my Freek Flag, BCG gets to fly his Geek Flag.

(course I just grab holda somethin, throw it up in the air and holler WOOHOO! while BCG spends months discovering the meaning of Geek Flag, comparitive analysis of banners v pennants v a quadrilateral, researching historical significance and possible v probable legal ramifications of design of said flag, mathematical deduction of appropriate flight height and angle..and dayum...I'm tired!)
Now now. If I can fly my Freek Flag, BCG gets to fly his Geek Flag. Originally Posted by babee

Though since we live most almost certainly within 20 miles of each other or so, it's kind of a pity that we've never met non-BCD and shown Memphis what an episode of "Freak and Geek" might look like.

(course I just grab holda somethin, throw it up in the air and holler WOOHOO! while BCG spends months discovering the meaning of Geek Flag, comparitive analysis of banners v pennants v a quadrilateral, researching historical significance and possible v probable legal ramifications of design of said flag, mathematical deduction of appropriate flight height and angle..and dayum...I'm tired!) Originally Posted by babee
I forget how the subject came up, but a co-worker of mine about three-jobs-and-a-time-out-for-a-master's-degree ago once said to me, "I know you... you're one of those guys who, once he gets interested in a subject, has to read everything he can get a hold of on the topic." I pled guilty as charged.

(She was surprisingly sympathetic, but it turns out she was married to a guy like me.)

But vexillology hasn't been a particular passion of mine, so you don't have to worry that I'll go off the deep end on that topic. Though I do know the difference between the Union Flag and the Union Jack, which puts me ahead of most USAnians.

Cheers,

bcg

I just want to chime in to tell Pipefitter that should I ever see you sitting on a bench all by yourself, I would be honored to sit next to you.

Hugs,
Juliette
No doubt Juliette. When you lay as much pipe north of the Bama line as you do south of it, you get to be a honorary Vol. So there PF.
No doubt Juliette. When you lay as much pipe north of the Bama line as you do south of it, you get to be a honorary Vol. So there PF. Originally Posted by babee
Babee, what can I say about you
No doubt Juliette. When you lay as much pipe north of the Bama line as you do south of it, you get to be a honorary Vol. So there PF. Originally Posted by babee
How does that affect one's status in the State Church of the South (i.e., SEC sports affiliations)?

Cheers,

bcg

I just want to chime in to tell Pipefitter that should I ever see you sitting on a bench all by yourself, I would be honored to sit next to you.

Hugs,
Juliette Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Wow, thanks, if I ever have any business in Nashville again, I will take you up on that.