THE PRINCE

• Rezo
  • 10-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Enya? I sorta pictured KMFDM blaring in the background
I think what's more disturbing is the PM's/emails/texts to hobbyists complaining about any negative (or preceived negative) comments they made in or about a review...it seems to be a habit now, and one that is a whole bag of trouble...
one speaks for the masses.

more disturbing than what?

and to whom?

ija
More disturbing than just posting rebuttals on the forums.

More disturbing to the guys who want to offer their opinions and now have to worry about being barraged by negative comments in private from a provider.

More disturbing to the provider in question who could take both positive and negative comments in stride instead of lashing out irrationally.

C'mon Daphne...lame attempt...
done with the drama...
Bye...
lol
I don't think we need any more evidence of the point I made...good luck...
I don't think we need any more evidence of the point I made...good luck... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

oh yeah, im such a bad person. i should be punished.
No, but you've just given us a litany of instances proving that you're WAY to emotionally involved in what's going on around you, and you've shown your ability to see the negative, and instead of allowing it to pass, you will respond with negativity of your own. You've been advised by MULTIPLE people that you need to step back from this...we've heard this before from you that you were going to do so, but we've yet to see it, exactly the opposite as this thread indicates...

A well known prognisticator said "for the men it's a hobby, and for the women it's a business, never the two shall meet". As a hobby, your comments would all be fine, but nothing you've shown here has helped your business, you need to decide what side of that line you want to be on...
You can screw me RR, I am one hell of a lay.
oh yeah, im such a bad person. i should be punished. Originally Posted by rubyred
Yes, rr needs to be spancked.

And after the spancking, the oral sex.
Better watch out . . . cb is a known cuddler.
Every hobbyist should have a long term project...........I ain't neither no "prognosticator"........I am the Fucking prophet........ijs.
Better watch out . . . cb is a known cuddler. Originally Posted by pyramider
Zoot alors!