Review: Where is Juliet?

She was on my to do list........not now. Thanks for posting your experience and what you observed. I don't need that kind of potential hobby drama.
And the there goes all her business with one swift review. Quick! Get SL to do a follow up review. J/k. Count me out too if only because I hate driving south, LOL!

Thanks for the review!
Is this JulietGFE69, or somebody else? Originally Posted by TheDude88
No its a different provider!
Translation:

hoodie-hoo = watch out, LE is around

I know my lingo. Don't ask me how; and no, I don't have a record.

Edit: Oh you said not hoodie-hoo. Lol @ barking or a combination of the two.

Sorry your time got wasted. Kudos for posting. I've heard some horror stories and wonder why guys don't speak up.
Maybe she ran away with Romeo?
Translation:

hoodie-hoo = watch out, LE is around

I know my lingo. Don't ask me how; and no, I don't have a record.

Edit: Oh you said not hoodie-hoo. Lol @ barking or a combination of the two. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Maybe that means it's a K9 unit
Date: 6-1
Provider: Juliet
Phone: 843-819-7668
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=296964
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Oltorf exit quirky hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: So she wanted me to tell her when I drove in the parking lot and I did. She says she has been watching the entrance and hasnt seen anyone come in. She said she was coming then she asked for a picture of the door. I sent it and she said she was coming. I got out and noticed a beat up white car in the far corner of the lot. A lady was in the drivers seat and was texting someone. There were also two black males and a white guy running to the car, behind the pool etc. after ten mins of waiting i said im going. I tried to call her twice and it went straight to voicemail. So i left. Also, when i got out one of the shady guys made some noise not whoodie who or dog barking but a combination of the two maybe?
Session Length: -30
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Congratulations
Trying to Skirt screening is unexceptable next time be honest!
Trying to Skirt screening is unexceptable next time be honest! Originally Posted by julietGFE69
so you do your screening as they pull into the parking lot?

why so you can get his plates and then blackmail him later??

we had our belly full of that with Marco from Mint..
^^^^ +1
Thanks for the warning, note to self - avoid at all cost.
So you do your screening as they pull into the parking lot? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
My thoughts exactly. Screening should have been done well before he was even on his way. This sounds like some BS damage control to me.
Damn, I just tried to add a link and lost a very thorough response I was typing to actually help people understand from a different perspective what might have happened.

In short, if a gent and I agree on a certain protocol upon entering my incall I expect to see him doing so. Other wise I might get all paranoid (especially if I'm new). It can be unsettling to give a guy your room # only to have them not show up. It happens.

It might be that those people in the parking lot had nothing to do with her. Especially if they were alerting others of your presence waiting in the parking lot. They probably thought you were LE and looking out for their own shenanigans. It is probable a lady has 1 maybe 2 people looking out for her but the scenario described seems like a whole other situation aside from her; otherwise that is quite some operation going on there (a person in the car waiting and texting and 3others barking across the lot). If she didn't see you drive through the gate you were most likely waiting there before the appointment time. If so this is a big no-no. I understand a hobbyist wanting to check out the vicinity before visiting a newish girl; but, if you agreed to call her when you are entering the gate to reassure her whatever she needed to feel comfortable then it would've been best that you did just that.

Considering you waited 10 minutes after the barking noise, you didn't feel the need to bolt off. This makes it seem as if he didn't perceive the people in the parking lot a threat.

She's new, if she's in school now she is probably too busy wrapping up the semester or preparing for graduation to know all the ins and outs here to focus on being verified. She's only been around a month and has several yes reviews. She started a thread about this issue and she didn't get all BSC.

If I were a hobbyist I'd give her a second chance. She hasn't harmed anybody. She might want to better describe what happened that day if she wants a little more credibility for this mishap. She might also want to pick a better hotel to use as an in call. One where she doesn't have to worry about riffraff in the parking lot. We providers have to look out for our selves too and those people in the parking lot could've been a threat to her as well. If they noticed what she's doing in there she could be a mark/sitting duck. Maybe she didn't want him coming up to the door knowing that those people were watching.

I just don't quite understand writing this girl off based on the stories provided.
While I agree with your post, it doesn't ensure the privacy of your identity if she's eyeballing your plates. If it were the other way around, it would be an alert.
^I'm not sure I understand exactly.^

On another note, I'm pretty sure if someone is watching plates it can be done regardless of if you witnessed them doing it or not.

Listen, I'm pretty credible around here. I too have a certain protocol for parking and approaching my door. While I can't see them enter, and I can't see their car where I tell them to park; I still expect them to follow the directions they agreed to. No one is taking license plates in my operation. My requests are to ensure the safety of me, the client approaching, and my future clients; all while trying to respect my neighbors. If someone agrees to follow that procedure and then doesn't I would be so infuriated and probably not answer the door or never invite them over again. In fact I would write an alert on them, stating they are indiscreet clients.

Also if someone sees my big ol' buff black guy neighbor, walking his big 'ol buff dog; does that make him my pimp? No. He's an honest guy who goes to the gym every day at 4:00 AM and works a 9-to-5 job at a very well know national agency (not that kind ). Imagine fucking that! Not all big ol' black guys are pimps. Sorry!
Seems like a big misunderstanding. I called got an appointment. Met as scheduled. No issues at all. I did see the guys in the white car along with others. They are construction workers working on the property next door!

Juliet will be in town till Sunday night. She is offering a "Congratulations" Special of $200 for the half and $250 for the hour for those interested!

i got there on time. Well, 2 minutes late. I drove to the back door and called her where she said i didn't come in, etc etc. I only got out and noticed the shady characters after i sent her the picture of the door to prove I was there and she said she was on her way. I got back in, texted her saying that people from the inside keep walking by the door and looking at me and said I am about to leave. I called her twice and left. I was there ten minutes.

On previous texts she said that she is in with a moderator and its pretty ironic that my review or lack there of was declined and right after he posted a glowing review of her.

As far as the construction sight, it was empty. Nice stretch though. Maybe they were delivering troll dolls.