Is Any Body Going To Watch The Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept Corrupt Piece of Shit Tonight?

what's the over/under on how many times Biden says "Come on, Man! .. you know .. the thing!"

BAAHHHHAAAA
Doofus— I was addressing LeviQAnon’s flippant one liner. Reading is FUNDamental... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But pushing the big blue QUOTE button is just too darned hard, alone in the dark. Is that it?
While Jackie’s OP was chock full of expletives and opinions, I’d like you to offer proof of how President Biden is a fraud.

Honestly, I think some of you boys are only about trying to get back at the world for the grave error you committed by voting for a white supremacist and then pledging to go down with his ship.

Trump backed you into an integrity corner.

MYbe you deserve to go down with him.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If your eyes weren't so wide shut you wouldn't need to ask such a stupid question.
i'm sure it will be difficult to watch

one re-write of truth and history after the other

and then there will be the two dimocrat rebuttals

one from the squad's worst anti-american (they are all tied for the worst so saying she's the worst is ok)

and one from the black caucus
The CDC is missing their favorite narrative the past couple days. Rumors are swirling about it's whereabouts. One rumor is it may have entered into the witness protection program. Others say it is hard to spot because no one has ever seen it without a mask on and now the mandates are dropping like dead flies. Please report any sightings to the CDC immediately if you spot it. They are feeling lonely and adrift without it. Thank you for your support and civic duty.

Police sketch artist rendering:

Strange response from a Texan. At least Trump tried to protect the border which seems to be of great interest to Texans, New Mexico, Arizona and even Kommunist Kalifornia. Biden made it a disaster and reinstituted Trump’s policy

How about the lowest employment rate for latino’s, blacks and women.

NATO paying their fair share.

Re established trade agreement to benefit Americans

Re negotiate trading with China

Racist Trump funded Black Colleges and Universities. (More than Obama)

Racist Trump “First Step Act” thousands of inmates benefited from the criminal justice reforms in the new law — and 91 percent of them were Black. And 98 percent were male.

Want to comment on Biden’s performance so far, or his total failure as a worthless politician scamming the citizens of this country out of a paycheck for 40+ years Originally Posted by tman1847
As with the completely bogus “Russian Collusion” fiasco, the Left just makes shit up in the hopes that the voters will be stupid enough to buy it.

I do have to admit, their hopes are well founded with Democrats. They are stupid enough to swallow all of the Democrat Swill.
As with the completely bogus “Russian Collusion” fiasco, the Left just makes shit up in the hopes that the voters will be stupid enough to buy it.

I do have to admit, their hopes are well founded with Democrats. They are stupid enough to swallow all of the Democrat Swill. Originally Posted by Jackie S
they are the party of intelligence, so they claim

but they swallow lie after lie

how does that happen?

there must be other things at work here, like sloth and envy and hate and greed and desire for power
biden:

on ukraine:

i've rallied the world against putin

i am the president he fears

on inflation:

these companies are gouging

on the border, crime, killing cops, high energy costs due to his policies, false anti science covid mandates, crt teaching, attacking parents, his racist "equity" policies, on china....crickets
Is Diaper Don speaking tonight, the old orange man who did absolutely nothing for the USA or its people. Originally Posted by Hdtown
No, it's going to be goofy Joe Biden. He'll stumble over his words and say stupid shit that might even make you feel intelligent, lol.
Is Diaper Don speaking tonight, the old orange man who did absolutely nothing for the USA or its people. Originally Posted by Hdtown
You obviously have not paid attention. No doubt live with Mom who does the shopping while you are playing video games.
Ask her if she is better off compared to a year ago.
All anyone (with a brain, of course) has to do is go back and watch any f Trump's masterful state of the union addresses ..... three speeches better than any President's inaugural addresses (and certainly more brilliant than that "ask not what your country can do for you" bullshit) ..... and clearly demonstrates why biden shouldn't even bothering showing up tonight .....
I plan to hit happy hour and then get a few laughs!
No, it's going to be goofy Joe Biden. He'll stumble over his words and say stupid shit that might even make you feel intelligent, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
He will dutifully utter several of the words on his teleprompter, including the directions like wait for applause or please clap and will likely repeat many of the words relayed through his ear piece like - I'm told not to answer questions.

Like he always does.
But pushing the big blue QUOTE button is just too darned hard, alone in the dark. Is that it? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Really? Did you read the freaking post? The one that quotes LeviQanon? The one you're whining about?

Are you really that thick or are you just playing troll?
No, I do not live on a fixed income, Iat 75 I still do quite a bit of consultant work.

But I do draw a big fat SS check every month. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't you feel ashamed for living off of other people's hard earned tax dollars?

Seems like an upstanding non-senile, non-corrupt, non-piece of non-shit would be.