Steak and BJ day next week-3/14

Ms Dallas How about Steak and Eggs with a side of Cock Wed am before you head off to Dallas and those kinky boys??? Great way to start off Steak and BJ day..........
Hold on! I'm clipping my coupons, saw a 2 fer 1 ad in the Sunday paper! The kink is better in H-Town!
Ms Dallas How about Steak and Eggs with a side of Cock Wed am before you head off to Dallas and those kinky boys??? Great way to start off Steak and BJ day.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

lol yep!
I actually offer a 3/14 special every year: We go ye olde nice local steak house, enjoy dinner, and then one hour back at your hotel Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
You need to make a trip East....Philly or nearby....soon!
Home of the Philly Cheese-steak and much much more.
Steak & BJ day, also known as burp and slurp

Also don't forget..
Thursday, April 14, 2012

Cake & Cunnilingus Day

S&L...........You crack me up. Loving all your great pics!!!
Hold on! I'm clipping my coupons, saw a 2 fer 1 ad in the Sunday paper! The kink is better in H-Town! Originally Posted by Mant
How about bbbjtc..steak....then another bbbjtc ?
Ms Dallas How about Steak and Eggs with a side of Cock Wed am before you head off to Dallas and those kinky boys??? Great way to start off Steak and BJ day.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
"Life without the Hot Damn Doubles with Ms Athena and Dallas Rain would not be worth living..." says Cobra as he hides in the shadows and awaits Steak & BJ Day to cheer him up...We will miss you Dallas Rain...
awwwww thanks Cum babe...I will miss yall too...I had an awesome time with you and the dirty boys here {and I love Ms athena!}

see yall in a couple months....just stay naughty for me!!

It was a BLAST DALLAS!!!! Cant wait for your return and more of our kinky adventures to cum in the future............Ill try and meet you up in Dallas in the near future and we can show those boys our HOT DAMN DOUBLES!!!
Let the games begin!
Happy Steak and BJ day ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Get your protein and then get it again..................
Its on baby, Happy steak and BJ day...my favorite day of the year and Im taking appointments all day...I need a double dose of protein
The Steak and eggs comment got me thinking of Dr. Suess, so here is little something in honor of this day that I thought of:

Hickory, dickory, Dock
Got a bj today - "off-the-clock!"
Saw on the calendar it is Steak and BJ day
Thought to myself: "Damn I should play!"
Gave my ATF a quick and anxuious ring
She said come on over and yourself only to bring
I arrived quickly to her quaint little abode
To her knees she dropped until I shot my load
She is special, and her pics are not fake
but I am a little disappointed I got my BJ but where's my Steak?

Happy Steak & BJ day everyone!!!!
The Steak and eggs comment got me thinking of Dr. Suess, so here is little something in honor of this day that I thought of:

Hickory, dickory, Dock
Got a bj today - "off-the-clock!"
Saw on the calendar it is Steak and BJ day
Thought to myself: "Damn I should play!"
Gave my ATF a quick and anxuious ring
She said come on over and yourself only to bring
I arrived quickly to her quaint little abode
To her knees she dropped until I shot my load
She is special, and her pics are not fake
but I am a little disappointed I got my BJ but where's my Steak?

Happy Steak & BJ day everyone!!!! Originally Posted by Outdoorsman

LOVE IT!!!!!!!