Shadow Government?

You never have, but you dream about it dipsht. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You get your ass handed to you so much you aren't even sure who's doing it anymore. You should sit down and shut the fuck up and minimize your embarrASSment, lol.

Jim
You get your ass handed to you so much you aren't even sure who's doing it anymore. You should sit down and shut the fuck up and minimize your embarrASSment, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You are too fucking dumb to hand anyone their ass nimrod. Stay on the porch clown.
You are too fucking dumb to hand anyone their ass nimrod. Stay on the porch clown. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nobody is impressed. You should stay under the porch. Take an extra roll of Duct Tape with ya to secure your ass, lol.

Jim
Nobody is impressed. You should stay under the porch. Take an extra roll of Duct Tape with ya to secure your ass, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Stay in your corner mo fo.

Stay in your corner mo fo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Stay in yours then. If you opt not to, remember Duct Tape comes in many colors. See if they make "Flesh Tone" and stock up on it.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-28-2016, 06:13 PM
Former Presidents and others weigh in.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...hat-they-said/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'd like to hear Captain Midnight weigh in on the topic...LOL
I'd like to hear Captain Midnight weigh in on the topic...LOL Originally Posted by DSK
He'd be welcome to, but all he would do is attack me.