How old is the oldest you've seen or would see?

Just about any will see you if you have the $$$ amount, 72 by the way!
i have MANY clients in their 70's and 80"s. Oldest is 82---most take viagara, but some who are still slim do not need any help from pills--
for a guy, not a matter of age, but a matter of what his overall HEALTH is like in regard to his performance-
-some of my 70 plus guys are in better shape than the 40 plus-
- excess weight is the worst thing for anyone's health -
-YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT----SO VERY TRUE....
berkleigh, do you offer AARP discounts or specials?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
No. And you know better than to ask me for that.

I do not think providers see age, as long as they are respectful and have great hygeine, as that money will still spend the same no matter the age of the client.

Putting the shoe on the other foot, most guys probably do not see physical age, rather performance BCD, having the company of a provider who otherwise would not give them the time of day if not for the donation.
As I merely start to move toward my 40s, I wonder what the future holds and it gives me anxiety honestly. Shooting dust puffs if a miracle happens and you can as an old man kinda sounds like a lame future.

However, just out of curiosity, how old is the oldest you've seen a hobbyist be and still get action? Do they shoot powdered stuff at a certain point or not at all?

On that topic, any suggestions on increasing load size? Originally Posted by Hentai

I didn't ask their ages, but I've probably seen two women in their early 50s.

The woman I am seeing now is 38 years my junior, and we agree that the age differential just doesn't exist when we're together. That's a tribute to her maturity as well as my determination to not look feel or act like I'm in my early 60s.
I prefer older guys...one of my favorites is a gentleman In his 70s. He has a colostomy bag and on our first encounter I could tell he was a little self conscious because he told me about it beforehand so I wouldn't be "shocked". I told him that not only is it not a problem, I worked in healthcare for 10 years and I even know how to empty/change them 🙃 He sees me every time he comes to Dallas.
In my experience young guys can be difficult..always asking for too much for too little or being too rough. My older gents are much nicer and easy going in general 💞
  • zales
  • 08-25-2020, 07:57 AM
I love mature ladies...anyone seen Debra the Gilf? She was fun Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Now there's a name I haven't heard in years! She was fun, and my first along with AsianBobiXXX
age is a state of mind
i have lots of gents over 70 who still enjoy riding the highway to hell
and also remember its not about the actual sex act,its about the whole ride!

im 56 and can still rock it like a young thang lol!
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2020, 06:49 PM
I've been with 50_somethings, I mostly play with 30-40 somethings and some 20 somethings. Them 30 somethings is my sweet spot of what I like, kinda young still with experience
The experience I had in my 30's doesn't EVEN compare to what I know now.

So much more confident and if I decide I want to eat you up... then I take the rains.
If I decide to be submissive and let you eat me up ... well, I can do that too.

The key is passion in either scenario.
Not sure I would have had that understanding in my 30's. Yep, nope .... not at that point then.
Just sayin.

As for dudes, it seems to vary depending on your personal situation and what you are looking for.

No doubt tho.... us mature providers do pretty damn well in this business, be it young or old that seek us out.
I know I've been with women in their 60s. I usually don't check age, except is she in her 20s I need a really good vibe from her. One of my favorite all time providers was 60+
  • GT5
  • 08-27-2020, 12:41 AM
I used to have regular sex with an older Korean Mamasan, who was a provider in her prime time. Most probably well past 65. I am the lover boy style so I like to see the ladies enjoy it too. I used to be careful with not to drive the truck too hard not to hurt her hips, or something but it was just fine , tight, very clean, and the fact I loved the most: she was appreciative, even had some real orgasms every time and she was in love with my joystick. It was never free but I got a discounted price. Always covered. She was feeding me Hawaiian macadamia nuts in choc. Those were awesome !
Sometimes it is not how intense the ride is but how intimate it feels.

I stopped seeing her , even with the discounts, and got me some younger babes, but I met her again at Komart. I was with a younger girl and she just looked at me long , said nothing, just with a sad smile I will always remember. She was classy though. I am not sure a young girl could be that classy. Older women can be quite classy. End of story.
I'm 52 and can rock your world !!
I've been with 50_somethings, I mostly play with 30-40 somethings and some 20 somethings. Them 30 somethings is my sweet spot of what I like, kinda young still with experience Originally Posted by BLM69
I’m right there with you on all of this. There are a few 50+ women on my TDL...women with tight bodies. Wish I could say the same....
I'm 52 and can rock your world !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
am almost 49 and shopping around for my first rocker (chair)