Public Role Play

So next week, let's just say the "cat's" going to be away.

So I have been thinking of creative ways to be bad. And I had the thought of public role play.

Example:

Gent arranges a public meet, let's just say at a pool hall, with a provider. To everyone observing the two don't know each other. And don't arrive together. They end up, somehow, chatting it up a bit and all the guys are checking out this hot chic. Use your imagination, but the end result is that things start to get flirty and before long the two leave. Is that a stupid idea?!... I don't know. Just wanted to know if anyone has done anything remotely close to this.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. If it's a stupid idea, fuck it, say it's a stupid idea. I have rhino skin.. Originally Posted by cain512
I had a friend with benefits a long time ago. We were to meet at a dance place. I was walking thru the front parking lot and I hear her voice telling me to get into the car. I was surprised I was walking right past it and didn't recognize it, but it was dark. So I got in and she roars around to the back, parks about 40 feet from the building with the drivers side facing the building where 2 bouncers were hanging out smoking.

She says get out, which I do wondering what's up with her. She jumps out, runs around the car in her heels and short skirt, squats down in front of me and gives me a BBBJTCNQNS. Then she walks around to her side of the car as nonchalant as can be and drives us to the front parking lot. Then we went dancing. Put on a good show for the bouncers, what they could see if it. She said she'd been dying to do that for ages. Later on the sex was at the next level as she was thinking about it all over again.

E
I doubt you'll have any problem finding providers willing to get paid by the hour to play pool over free drinks.

The hobby isn't about sex necessarily. It is about fulfilling your fantasy and that is a pretty tame fantasy by any standard.

I'm thinking walk into a popular crowded hottie hang out dressed like an old rock star with hat, head bandana and sun glasses and have three hot young ladies for hire separately come up to you begging for your autograph.
All three then spend the next 45 minutes competing for your attention by fawning, pawing and even kissing you as you behave cool and indifferent. When you're ready you all leave together arm in arm.

Just make sure you're parked around the corner so no one sees you drive off alone in your clunker.

The next time you show up at that bar you should have no problems getting approached.
You guys have some GREAT ideas. But my plan is already in motion. I'm fucking exited...lol
It sounds fun. One of my more fun sessions occurred when a provider asked me to come dressed as a doctor and she played the sick patient. I performed a thorough physical exam (:
When she asked for a diagnosis I told her "Could be, all you really need, is Good Lovin"
We both got tickled and had a great time, especially when I took her temperature-in more than one place of course.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy625sZAHN8
Ooh! This sounds hot, especially with Sarah's suggestions.