Big Men

Add me as another lady that loves to feel like shes holding a man and not a twig I am very touchy feely and love to rub.. so the more skin the better!!!! Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie
Yes yes, I'm touchy feely too...espesially with a bigger guy..i do like to rub the tummy...and be close..its so squishy, warm and cuddly...lol

Man i miss that about rw relationships sometimes..
My FAVE type of guy is a big bald teddy bear biker w a beard..lol
What was it I heard about stripper's favorite customers? The older and fatter the better? I am popular but at the rate Im going on both of those I will be even more popular!
I'm a big man. I'm 6'5 and 350#, I'm an old offensive lineman. I have been in the hobby for over 10 years and never had problems with providers turning me away or lack of IOP. My advice is plan ahead and build a repore with the provider before hand. Let them get to know you not your physical being. I hardly ever tell providers I'm a big hauss or teddy bear 🐻 until I walk through the door or if they ask
Big men make for a big facefuck!!! Had some experiences with some very big football players which was so hot)))))
Hey I'm a small lady but I love big men. There is more to love on ya. And I'm pretty endurable lol. You can't break me.