Question can you reply reviews ?

• BLM69
  • 07-09-2020, 12:33 AM
Lmao chill out drama king !!!
Worst than girls seriously Originally Posted by Claudia Caselli
Who's in coed crying about a NO review? Sounds like major drama to me, do your job right next time!
The last two reviewers are saying pretty much the same thing, one just was unwilling to write a NO recommendation for reasons that this thread makes obvious. And yet here we are with the usual rollout of excuses to shift blame on to the reviewer.

Like BLM69 said next time step up your game and do your job right and this will all be forgotten.
How would you reply to the review when you are not suppose to be able to see the review? Seems to me in addition to violating policy against responding to reviews doing so would out you as having access to the review contents. Double whammy there.
^ Meh.. most responding on reviews are deficient in the privacy of the ROS.
Most times just reading physical description and the comments posted you can make out the story there chief.

Step away from the tinfoil.
How would you reply to the review when you are not suppose to be able to see the review? Seems to me in addition to violating policy against responding to reviews doing so would out you as having access to the review contents. Double whammy there. Originally Posted by ValenTX
Providers can see the ROS of reviews, ML threads and private tagged posts, either by a mandale ($25 will get you a 2 week pass) or a WK will feed her. Trouble is, providers do not know how to be quiet about knowing what is posted, especially if it is negative about them.

Here is a novel idea for providers.......have some decent TCB skills and answer inquiries when you post ads that you are available and quit providing ho hum or worse sessions and you won't have to bitch about a guy writing a bad review of you.
Yeah, some pretty consistent negative reviews. Unfortunate.
I don't think too many are fond of drama queens/kings. Best to keep on the high road and ignore your detractors.

BUT - my Daddy always said -
"If someone calls you a horse's ass, ignore it.

If everyone does, BUY A SADDLE"
This is a tough game, and especially tough now.

Good luck.