Just What Is It That Makes Providers Flake?

You should have sent her a message right away asking if
she thought you should post a NCNS. If she was listening
you would have heard from her.
You should have sent her a message right away asking if
she thought you should post a NCNS. If she was listening
you would have heard from her. Originally Posted by bojulay
I do not text dude, I do not even like talking on the phone.....and today I am finding out that may be the problem I had reaching her....
Hello, my name is boomvang and I'm a flake.
as others have said, this happens. not all the time and not w/ all the providers.
but it happens. plan for it. live with it.
sorry that it happened to you!

if she confirmed the appt w/ you [via phone, text, email, pm or smoke signals]
and
if you confirmed before you headed out
and
if she still has not informed you that she missed the appt.

then i would name her and just state the facts, not bitching or calling her names.
just give her ample time to get back to you [12-24 hrs or so; if she's out of commission due to medical or family concerns, it will come out eventually].

but if you two didnt confirm the appt or you're on the way, a lesson to learn and apply in the future.
cos "intercourse" not only means
"sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus."
it also means
"dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc."
as others have said, this happens. not all the time and not w/ all the providers.
but it happens. plan for it. live with it.
sorry that it happened to you!

if she confirmed the appt w/ you [via phone, text, email, pm or smoke signals]
and
if you confirmed before you headed out
and
if she still has not informed you that she missed the appt.

then i would name her and just state the facts, not bitching or calling her names.
just give her ample time to get back to you [12-24 hrs or so; if she's out of commission due to medical or family concerns, it will come out eventually].

but if you two didnt confirm the appt or you're on the way, a lesson to learn and apply in the future.
cos "intercourse" not only means
"sexual relations or a sexual coupling, especially coitus."
it also means
"dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc." Originally Posted by pmdelites

I talked with the lady in question today, seems she was expecting a text from me first before she answered a strange number....I had sent her my number in chat and was certain she got it, she didn't! Turns out she showed up as well. Was a bad night for both of us but now she has my number. A comedy of errors, so I am glad I did not put her identity out there
glad that you two worked it out via "dealings or communication between individuals, groups, countries, etc." [intercourse].

figuring out what is the appropriate communication medium for each provider takes some time, but it can help to avoid mis-communications.

and pet names, so you dont call her the wrong name while in flagrante delecto
I talked with the lady in question today, seems she was expecting a text from me first before she answered a strange number....I had sent her my number in chat and was certain she got it, she didn't! Turns out she showed up as well. Was a bad night for both of us but now she has my number. A comedy of errors, so I am glad I did not put her identity out there Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Well, that's a good lesson right there in avoiding future NCNShows.
The same mode of communication should be used right up until the appointment.
With a first time appointment, you're asking for a mix-up if you chat or PM or e-mail and then use a phone. That's 4 different modes of communication and people get things mixed up.
However, I still don't believe her and I think she just flaked. I'm assuming you left a message identifying yourself and your reason for calling.
She is in this business and doesn't check her messages?
If you didn't leave a message or more than one, then she may be telling the truth.
I mean come on...she just sat there toying with her nails wondering where you were...and thinking - "wonder who keeps calling me?"
Never change the phone numbers without letting the lady know.
Hello, my name is boomvang and I'm a flake. Originally Posted by boomvang

boomvang is a known tease. Please keep this in mind when communicating with him.
I do not text dude, I do not even like talking on the phone.....and today I am finding out that may be the problem I had reaching her.... Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Uhmm, Yeah. Could be the problem right there.
Im glad to hear ya'll worked it out Happy endings are always the best!
boomvang is a known tease. Please keep this in mind when communicating with him. Originally Posted by pyramider
No I taint!!
No I taint!! Originally Posted by boomvang
It just ain't a righteous thread until you get some taint dude
I have a question..... Okay as based on a previous review, If I am late, I do offer a discount for time lost, however; I have had several guys NCNS on me especially in Dallas. When they try to reschedule after a week of not hearing from them or show up thirty min late ruining my plans for the rest of the day, I penalize them. charge them.

If i am willing to discount the price for my tardiness, its such a double standard, when informing a guy who has NCNS or been really late he owes me an added fee, they usually resign.

Just throwing it out there, What do you guys and girls think of this?

Should the girl discount for NCNS or taridness?
Should the guy be responsible for his NCNS and tardiness?
None of those reasons excuses being nice enough to call and say I cannot make it. She knew I was driving in from a distance. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

Stuff happens, however.... A few years ago I had to cancel an appointment with less than 30 minutes notice. I was calling from the back of an ambulance after a car accident, strapped to a backboard and bleeding profusely from a cut over one eye. (I have a little scar at my eyebrow for proof.) If I could do THAT, then unless the provider is actually unconscious (or in jail), there's no freakin' excuse.

Same for the gents, and YES, fellows should be responsible for their NCNS. That costs a lady money she could have made with another gentleman, so the offender ought to pay a cancellation fee. But let's face it, collecting that would be impracticable and probably laughable. As for tardiness, as long as you CALL as soon as you know you'll be late, then it shouldn't be that big of a deal unless the provider has someone scheduled right after you, then expect that your session will be cut short but you'll still have to pay full price.

I have to say that
the double standard is alive and well; most fellows who are late think nothing of it, don't even consider tipping for the inconvenience, which would be the polite thing to do.

The few times I've been late on an outcall (usually due to Houston's demolition derby traffic), I call and I stay over that time PLUS extra to make up. If I have to cancel within 12-24 hours (depending on the circumstances and parameters of the original appointment), I always offer extra time or a discount when the gentleman reschedules.