I wish I could tell you what I saw yesterday

I hope you will at least call in an anonymous tip to LE. I've seen several pleas to help find missing girls on Facebook in the past several weeks. I that's what this is about, you might be able to help break up a sex trafficking ring and get some missing girls returned to their homes.
Cheb- on another not remaining quiet does nothing..at some point share what you saw- let others be disgusted and hurt and feel like shit about it.. then maybe will do something about it..let it out in the open so whatever fucked up situation you encountered can be put to an end..
I understand the horror and shock of it- but if it is based off a BP add- then that shit has traceability and it needs to be dealt with by LE or whatever other means..
I agree. If it's that bad, I would report it to L.E.
  • hd
  • 04-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Word of caution to all of us, if a situation like this or any other does warrant a call to LE, burn phone, make the call, wipe it clean and toss it. Besides LE, you don't know to what length the place you turned in would go to tracing your number or anything else. Parking lot security cameras have your tag number, etc.

I'm not saying to look the other way, just be cautious.
Good point, HD. Even better, use your wife's phone and talk in a lady-like voice.
Wow. Take a step back for a day or two, then sit and objectively go over what occurred. It might help to discuss it with a trusted friend, hobby or real life, and have a sounding board.
all some very good points...
Wow. *Take a step back for a day or two, then sit and objectively go over what occurred. *It might help to discuss it with a trusted friend, hobby or real life, and have a sounding board. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1*

I've seen two things in life that have shaken me to the very core, only after talking about them was I able to rationalize what I saw and 'settle' my own mind on the matters.

The first of those things gave me mild PTSD for many years because I wasn't allowed to speak of it. I literally spent years of my life in fear - looking back, it's really quite funny now but in the moment and days/weeks that followed - I couldn't ever imagine the world such an awful place.
I went on a call yesterday from BP. You know the game: hot pics posted, multiple calls, mediocre incall locations, and a 50/50 chance of it being a good appointment. I was just coming off two of the best appointments EVER from a visiting provider on BP. So I was really pumped and filled with positive expectancy. But what I experienced there literally shook me to my very core. And other than sex trafficking, I can't tell you about it because I would have to violate two of the non-mentionable policies of this board. All I can say that it totally fucked me up! I cried on the way home. And even as I type this I feel sick to my stomach. I have hobbied in eight different countries; and I thought I had experienced everything. I was wrong.

I don't post this to start any shit. God knows I am not a drama queen. There are already too many here. And don't PM me for details; I won't answer them. I am stepping away from the hobby for a while. I simply want to apologize to the two ladies who have pending reviews. I am not going to write them. Sorry! And I want to express my profound gratitude to the amazing people of this board. You have made me a better person. I will miss my friends here. I'm not sure what to do next. All I know is that I need a breath of fresh air. And lots of wisdom now. I wish you all the best. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Coming from Cheb, it must have been really crazy. I think if you've been in the hobby for a while, you are liable to see stuff that just isn't right. It is the nature of this world.

But some stuff...while being really crazy, cannot be reported to LE. Years ago, I made a sober decision to meet a woman in Novosibirsk, Russia. (Western Siberia) We had written and spoken to each other for a long time and thought there might be a connection. After 10 days, I couldn't stand the sight of her. So I decided to go out on the town to see if I could find some company for the evening.

I determined the best way to find a working girl in Siberia is to talk to a friendly taxi driver. I paid $20 to a driver to help me find a girl. He called someone who arranged to meet us on a side street on the other side of town. Looking back, it was a pretty stupid idea. I could have easily been robbed and stuck in the middle of nowhere. But the little head was doing the thinking.

So we waited until a large black Mercades SUV appeared. Out comes four different girls of various shapes and sizes. I look over them, then choose the tall blonde girl with pale skin. She hops in and off we go.

It wasn't until we arrived at our room and started making out that I noticed her right forearm was completely bowed. It looked like a boomerang....obviously, her arm had been broked at one time, then put back together without the assistance of a doctor. It was very very sad that this young woman (19 or so.....very young) had already experienced this kind of brutality. I wanted to send her away, but the taxi driver wasn't coming back until morning. Instead, I bought her a bottle of vodka and we fucked like rabbits.

I told that story so that I could make the point that sometimes...things are what they are and you can't do anything about it. I hope I never see something so awful that I leave the hobby, but I won't be surprised if I do.
Cheb.....I always wish you the very very best.....
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I really needed to hear some wise counsel from my comrades here. I am going to make a call from a burn phone today. I have to admit I am a little nervous, which is so odd for me. I have never been afraid of any situation in the hobby so far, ever. I kicked a pimp down the stairs at a Grand Prairie hotel once. And like Timothe, I have hobbied extensively in Russia. Even in cities like Novosibirsk which are run by the Tambov crime family. But this one can make my world come crashing down.

Thank you friends. If this board ever relaxes on their strict rules against mentioning pharmaceutical use and/or the underage, I will tell the tale. I have been warned before for venturing too close to the line.

Wish me luck! I hope for the mercy of God on some, and the wrath of God on others.

I really needed to hear some wise counsel from my comrades here. I am going to make a call from a burn phone today. I have to admit I am a little nervous, which is so odd for me. I have never been afraid of any situation in the hobby so far, ever. I kicked a pimp down the stairs at a Grand Prairie hotel once. And like Timothe, I have hobbied extensively in Russia. Even in cities like Novosibirsk which are run by the Tambov crime family. But this one can make my world come crashing down.

Thank you friends. If this board ever relaxes on their strict rules against mentioning pharmaceutical use and/or the underage, I will tell the tale. I have been warned before for venturing too close to the line.

Wish me luck! I hope for the mercy of God on some, and the wrath of God on others. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
You might have wanted to keep this to yourself?!? Now you are on record as making a call today.

But then again, this whole board is fiction and fantasy.

Keep it safe everyone.

Wish me luck! I hope for the mercy of God on some, and the wrath of God on others. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
You're a good man, Cheb, I'm sure you're doing the right thing.
Call to catch a predetor if you dont want le get involved. Chris hensen knows what to do. Local tv station is fine too. Reporters are not going to revel their source.
I'm glad you are making a choice to turn whatever you saw in. You've made a good choice by doing that.