The bet is on!!!!!!!!

So suckclown is woomby "light " ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He's just a lightweight, period. Whenever he's challenged, he calls everyone cunts and loses the argument.
You ought to take the bet, Lardass! After all, it was your Limpdick idea.
You ought to take the bet, Lardass! After all, it was your Limpdick idea. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go fuck yourself you cocksucking pig.
So you don't have the balls to take your own bet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAASSS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAASSS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Call Biggie, the bets with him. Now go fuck yourself again you cocksucking pig.
What a twatwaffle you are, Lardass!

Welshing on your own bet. Or are you just surrendering, hoping to cut your losses?

This ain't Vegas, dipshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAASAS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAASSS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'll take the same bet with you Urinal Lips... You will be coming back a little after DJT take office, YES or NO, copy and paste your answer...

eehhhbuhhrrrrr will be proud of you, as long as you don't chicken-out...

I want to see BABOONO take his own bet.

Don't you?

Whiny! Start a poll!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhaaaaaa!
What a twatwaffle you are, Lardass!

Welshing on your own bet. Or are you just surrendering, hoping to cut your losses?

This ain't Vegas, dipshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAASAS! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dipshit? Your the dipshit emeritus. Since Biggie went awol, you're in. Maybe he started his 90 days early. If Biggie shows up, he can get in too. You lose if Hillary drops out or Trump beats her. Now go suck some cocks piggie.
Oh my! All of a sudden Chimp Littledick is nowhere to be seen! Isn't he the biggest cowardly cunt in all of Kansas! He finally chimped out!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Kiss my ass retard, I was helping a fellow vet out today, while you were sucking dick. No you can't suck mine.

I offered the bet to Biggiesmalls, not you. I don't dither with fuckwads like you. Assclown. Originally Posted by bambino
WTF is a biggiesmalls bimbo?
You're not worth it, suckclown. Your post count is a fraction of the chimp's. He spews worthless drivel all day every day and twice on Sunday. Bam chose his bet carefully based on who wastes the most bandwidth with the most retarded comments on eccie. You rank high on the retarded scale, but not on the chimpshit volume scale. Originally Posted by lustylad
LMAO coming from the dumbest mother fucker on the board...YOU that is funny.

I'll take the same bet with you Urinal Lips... You will be coming back a little after DJT take office, YES or NO, copy and paste your answer...

eehhhbuhhrrrrr will be proud of you, as long as you don't chicken-out...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm waiting, Urinal Lips...

LMAO coming from the dumbest mother fucker on the board...YOU that is funny.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
i would say look at the poll in my signature block
WTF is a biggiesmalls bimbo? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
WTF is a Bimbo. Are you and your fellow vet gonna vote for Trump? He's going to take care of the vets.