Uh oh OH2.Net

Reinterating that this is a temporary issue just requiring a wee bit of time.

Wickedly wonderful that the Hobby has multiple risque resources for intimate information and decadent discussion!
I faced something similar atleast a few times in the past and it gets resolved itself after a few days.
... Wickedly wonderful that the Hobby has multiple risque resources for intimate information and decadent discussion! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Fancy, I agree with you on that 100%. The more resources, the better cross-screening the guys and gals can do. I use both OH2 and Eccie and am glad to have both.

Confusing why there were a couple of folks on OH2 that were happy when Eccie went down recently ...
Just wondering where all the conspiracy aces are, and what are they doing now? Originally Posted by pyramider
I think Fancy’s quick response here niped those folls ^^^^ in the bud.

Thanks for the quick response here Fancy and keeping us in “the loop” so to speak. Fancy is a damn good Mod. Yeah, I said it.
Thank you Fancy for the update. We were worried.
Fancy, I agree with you on that 100%. The more resources, the better cross-screening the guys and gals can do. I use both OH2 and Eccie and am glad to have both.

Confusing why there were a couple of folks on OH2 that were happy when Eccie went down recently ... Originally Posted by Phil Hardman

Like the poster of post # 19!? He ain't gonna craw fish outta this 'un
I think he is just sucking up over there trying to become a mod.
I think he is just sucking up over there trying to become a mod. Originally Posted by Bankshot
As ol' doc would say- + 1
Totally wrong to intimate another person's motives

"Sir, are you a communist ? Have you talked to a communist in the last month ?"

Or you can speculate - a technical issue right at the end of the year, with new laws coming into effect....Sherlock Holmes, deduction, and all the rest
  • jerky
  • 01-04-2019, 04:19 PM
Obviously Trump shut OH2 down until he gets 5B....
Totally wrong to intimate another person's motives

"Sir, are you a communist ? Have you talked to a communist in the last month ?"

Or you can speculate - a technical issue right at the end of the year, with new laws coming into effect....Sherlock Holmes, deduction, and all the rest Originally Posted by VitaMan
Is that why you got banned on the other site?
Post #26 is enlightening.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2498012&page=2 Originally Posted by Bankshot
Grand Jury would indict ! lol

Ohh how i like a woman that can speak her mind....
Slave is the bomb. Seen her many times.
Slave is the bomb. Seen her many times. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Yeah, me too, wish she would come back to Houston. On topic, is it back up yet?