References

Get P411. Never a problem.
That's the problem with this board. On TNA a gal is allowed to comment on the review & hit a "vouch" button on your profile. Back home we don't have to call references necessarily to find out if a gentlemen is legit, safe etc.
What is annoying? Originally Posted by pyramider
Same thing I thought. I am now confused I think
This is annoying!!!.. and for the record Im new to Dallas area (not new in the business)... Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay

So are you possibly one of the ladies that turned the OP down?... Or maybe one he is using as a reference? Trying to see where your comment has anything to do with the topic.
no, not all all.
I mean by annoying when other ladies don't collaborate and assist on verify gentlemen.

I never get asked for my references
no, not all all.
I mean by annoying when other ladies don't collaborate and assist on verify gentlemen.

Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
Ahh otay got ya
You should consider writing reviews of the ladies you see. Serves two purposes. 1, it can refresh a lady's mind of when she saw you (I don't think I'm "memorable"), but if I reference when I saw her and when I wrote the review, there's a record she can look at. 2, after so many, they stop asking for references. Do you really think Daaaman has to send references to anyone?
get used to it, i had a lot of providers say they will provide a referance or are referance friendly then flake when i try to use them as a referance, or would say hey im offering a special. i dont get to hobby very often anymore so i will just stay being a "newbie" only guy i guess.