Eyes Wide Shut

I don't think I want to meet 100 of DH's closet friends.
I don't think I want to meet 100 of DH's closet friends. Originally Posted by Htowner
Freudian or typo?
Freudian or typo? Originally Posted by ferdburf
joke of the day
Good one Ferdburf.
Are those my only choices?
HTowner, my pretty little wife is writing DH a letter as we speak. The kinky, nasty bitch wants to know if SHE can be one of DH's closet friends. What happened to loyalty, "until death do us part"? One's gotta be careful what one says around my wife!

Next!
Funny stuff.
Little known fact to most married folks, is that 'till death do us apart' is not necessarilly a physical death . It usually end up being dath of your portfolio or sex life, and they are closely related to each other in and out of the marriage.
Funny stuff.
Little known fact to most married folks, is that 'till death do us apart' is not necessarilly a physical death . It usually end up being dath of your portfolio or sex life, and they are closely related to each other in and out of the marriage. Originally Posted by Htowner
I must respectfully disagree Htowner, most of us know it all to well!
Freudian or typo? Originally Posted by ferdburf
joke of the day Originally Posted by notanewbie
We may have to go with Joke of the Week
Some of those masks are creepy
Do we have enough HDH in Houston for the gents to feel they have a "bargain" that night...
People ask me if I'm wearing a mask ... all the time... go figure...
Those masks get in the way of oral sex.
I resemble that remark.......................m y closet is a dangerous place.................for me, anyway.
I personally think it sounds fun and the black tie and mask sounds fun also. The majority of women I've seen have been great and I would love to see them dressed up. There does need to be some sort of criteria though and the dress code might be the best start. Let me know, I'd like to attend.
Htowner, even if you wore a mask we'd recognize your butt in your "Sunday" jeans