Ladies who charge 200 for hhr, how is business?

In every market that is currently 250 for a 1/2 hour and 400 for an hour Would you like to take a guess at where their rates were a couple years ago?

That's right! 200 a 1/2 an hour and 300 and hour. It doesn't matter what the rate is, for as long as there is a sufficient number of people willing to pay it, rates will always climb.
They are trying to not get half hr guys.
It's a common tactic, to get better clientele. Originally Posted by rockerrick
+1
  • tzv13
  • 07-20-2017, 04:43 PM
+1 Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Man I'm craving a Pina Colada...
Such a ridiculously hilarious thread.

First of all, it's no ones business what a hooker charges or how much you disagree with it because you don't need to buy her time as no one is forcing you to in the first place. Simply find someone within your price range or are willing to pay because complaining about this on a hooker board will turn off most, if not all, the bitches you can and cannot afford. Cut your losses so to speak.

I find it funny. Do you think this hobby owes you or that you are entitled to this hobby like some sort of basic necessity? Even our basic needs like food, water, shelter cost something so you're not really entitled to shit much less the privileges of what the hobby offers.

For example, if you couldn't afford a mansion, you wouldn't buy one but would you make yourself look like a fool complaining about it like you deserved that mansion? If you can't afford a yacht, don't buy it. What are ya gonna do, stage a convoy til someone gives it to you? Smdh!

This hobby is a luxury item that is NOT for everyone and NO ONE is entitled to anything here so you don't like that or the rate or the girl or whatever, deal with it. Period. You don't get to decide what someone's body, services, time etc are worth to them or others. If you don't want to spend your money on it, that is 1000 percent fine, because someone else will be coming around the corner any minute who will happily and respectfully to do.

Just cause you can't sell your ass for 200 for a hhr and get away with it, doesn't mean others aren't doing so already and successfully at that. So don't judge them just cause they can and are. Just move on already. Most of the providers here cater to men because they wanna get fucked good by a man, not a weasel crying about 200 measly dollars which really isn't a lot of money today anyway. Ijs.

You wanna complain and beat a dead horse, cause you're not the first and won't be the last but you're argument isn't a valid or wise one. Nothing will change in your favor and complaining about it won't make bitches drop their rates just for little ole you to drop your pants.

But by all means.... continue if you like. I am enjoying the ridiculous hilarity!

KKA
Why get on him for starting this post? He can express his opinion just like you can charge what you want.
He can express his opinion: Yes he can.

I can charge what I want: Yes I can.

Why get on him for the post: Cause I can.
Like, Duh.
He can express his opinion: Yes he can.

I can charge what I want: Yes I can.

Why get on him for the post: Cause I can. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

You can charge what the market allows for the quality. As time goes on it will go down.
Not a wine connoisseur, eh?
Not a wine connoisseur, eh? Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Please don't take it the wrong way. Ijs
Such a ridiculously hilarious thread.

First of all, it's no ones business what a hooker charges or how much you disagree with it because you don't need to buy her time as no one is forcing you to in the first place. Simply find someone within your price range or are willing to pay because complaining about this on a hooker board will turn off most, if not all, the bitches you can and cannot afford. Cut your losses so to speak.

I find it funny. Do you think this hobby owes you or that you are entitled to this hobby like some sort of basic necessity? Even our basic needs like food, water, shelter cost something so you're not really entitled to shit much less the privileges of what the hobby offers.

For example, if you couldn't afford a mansion, you wouldn't buy one but would you make yourself look like a fool complaining about it like you deserved that mansion? If you can't afford a yacht, don't buy it. What are ya gonna do, stage a convoy til someone gives it to you? Smdh!

This hobby is a luxury item that is NOT for everyone and NO ONE is entitled to anything here so you don't like that or the rate or the girl or whatever, deal with it. Period. You don't get to decide what someone's body, services, time etc are worth to them or others. If you don't want to spend your money on it, that is 1000 percent fine, because someone else will be coming around the corner any minute who will happily and respectfully to do.

Just cause you can't sell your ass for 200 for a hhr and get away with it, doesn't mean others aren't doing so already and successfully at that. So don't judge them just cause they can and are. Just move on already. Most of the providers here cater to men because they wanna get fucked good by a man, not a weasel crying about 200 measly dollars which really isn't a lot of money today anyway. Ijs.

You wanna complain and beat a dead horse, cause you're not the first and won't be the last but you're argument isn't a valid or wise one. Nothing will change in your favor and complaining about it won't make bitches drop their rates just for little ole you to drop your pants.

But by all means.... continue if you like. I am enjoying the ridiculous hilarity!

KKA Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Couldn't said it better myself your Modship. This sense of entitlement comes from guys that's budgets force them to see less than desireable providers. It's not complicated. When they decide that's not what they want they complain. Never changes.
Please don't take it the wrong way. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks

Honey, it's called sarcasm....with a side of eloquently elegant truth. I wasn't and I'm not offended in the slightest. And neither should you be.

It IS a hooker board after all. The only time I WOULD be offended is if a Cock was shoved in my mouth before finishing my count of my 200/hhr fee. I mean Damn....give us a second or two!

lol
Honey, it's called sarcasm....with a side of eloquently elegant truth. I wasn't and I'm not offended in the slightest. And neither should you be.

It IS a hooker board after all. The only time I WOULD be offended is if a Cock was shoved in my mouth before finishing my count of my 200/hhr fee. I mean Damn....give us a second or two!

lol Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn

Do you count off the clock, cause we know hookers can be bad at math. Wouldn't want to waste valuable play time.

lol Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Good to know...
Well. For what it's worth here's the perspective of a guy who can afford to 'pay premium' as it were and has the looks/charm/game/whatever to get women outside of the hobby.

It's simple economics even if this is a subjective market. Lyric Nikky is attractive, slender, has a good attitude and really enjoys sex. 160hhr. Mandi May who is a bit of unicorn is great looking, warm, welcoming, and either really, really enjoys her work or should get an oscar. 160hhr. Though usually I see her for an hour.

And that's just on eccie. A little patience and a little game in other areas gets me a completely UTR hot girl who at a 250 will do me for hours, gives me a great massage and clearly enjoys it as if I give it a week or two between sessions she offers me a freebie. Hell, $200 in drinks and entertainment with admittedly a lot more patience usually gives me a FWB who will come keep me happy whenever I feel like.

On the otherside I have Eccie girls charging 200hhr 300hr who I really don't think are nearly as good as the first two. I mean some of the girls I see here (looking at you Ginger) I'm sure would be worth it but why would I take a chance on them when my regulars are spectacular for less? And there are a lot of women on the site and co-ed in particular I wouldn't even see for free due to looks/attitude/drama, etc.

It's not a cost thing either because I would see Mystique X or BBB every day of the week and twice on sunday if I had the time/inclination.

I think the real problem is that the rates charged in this business is deeply wrapped up in a woman's self esteem and pride. Very few women are able to actually lower their rates (which would likely result in a huge uptick in overall profit if they went even 20-40 less) and think of it in a purely economic sense. That's got to play hell with you psychologically if you can't keep it separate. I've heard more than a few times that girls hate hagglers because it makes them feel worth less and worthless.

On the other hand the idea that a girl is worth more as a commodity is usually dead wrong. Men, especially older men like those that make up most of this board, value younger women. Why do you think it is that when we get the younger teen girls who have never done this before all the other guys on here ravenously fill the girl's dance card? A huge desire for the experience she's accrued in the five minutes since she turned 18?

I kind of get the rising rates. "If she's worth it why aren't I?" Just know it's going to hurt your business.