Melania Is Disgusting and Will Do Anything For A Dollar

Are you so jealous of Trumps wealth and Melanie's beauty? You know you want her. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
When it's mentioned SissyLips is parked in the "peanut" gallery, it's a reference to the size of a "shelled" peanut and not one in the hull.

I'm working on setting SisslyLips up with an appointment with General Kelly to discuss SissyLips "assessment" of General Kelly's qualifications and patriotism. I'm hoping SissyLips' claim to being a "Gold Star" father will give him a "leg up" on an appointment by whisking him right through the background check and "vetting" process ... which will be expedited by all the identifiers on his deceased "offspring" who died as a servicemember on active duty while defending SissyLips' "right" to be stupid.

Smell my thumb!

Are you so jealous of Trumps wealth and Melanie's beauty? You know you want her. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
You got it wrong.

Sissy nipple is jealous Trump would not let it suck his cock.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
No words needed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
THE FOLLOWING IS COURTESY OF TRYWEAKLY, LLIARMAN AND ESPECIALLY BLEEDING WHITE GIRL SLOBBRIN

I’m sure everybody else is ready for a new outbreak of Bumpghazi!

It’s been almost two weeks.

This ghost town was showing a little life, despite having its ranks severely diminished because LLiarman and SLOBBRIN’s Bumpghazi.

Thanks for reminding us all why you’re here.