Hobbyist being reviewd??!!

The bad hobbyist reviews are well chronicled on some other specialized sites, just not here most of the time.
Aww a new puppy lol.

www.nationalblacklist.com for the guy's reviews. There is also provider buzz and a couple others.
I have bee reading your posts London and I like the way you think, you most be a very interesting person to chat with Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
Yep - she talks about 90 miles an hour and if you don't hold up your end of the conversation you better be ready to stuff something in her mouth so she'll stop talking!
The ladies have their own network and method of relaying critical information to each other.

I don't need to be reading about my hairy chest and back, cold/nervous hands, or how long I do or don't last laid out in a public forum.

Part of this hobby is the fantasy element, for the duration of the session, I truly feel like I am funny, attractive, and studly....don't ruin that for me.
The ladies have their own network and method of relaying critical information to each other.

I don't need to be reading about my hairy chest and back, cold/nervous hands, or how long I do or don't last laid out in a public forum.

Part of this hobby is the fantasy element, for the duration of the session, I truly feel like I am funny, attractive, and studly....don't ruin that for me. Originally Posted by Diomidis
Amen..
We still have the upper hand as long as Ben Franklin has our back.
Yep - she talks about 90 miles an hour and if you don't hold up your end of the conversation you better be ready to stuff something in her mouth so she'll stop talking! Originally Posted by Louigi
Damm you! Stop giving away the secret to get me to stfu lol.
Yep - she talks about 90 miles an hour and if you don't hold up your end of the conversation you better be ready to stuff something in her mouth so she'll stop talking! Originally Posted by Louigi
Damm you! Stop giving away the secret to get me to stfu lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Sometimes that does work. It seems like she can still hmm that GreenDay or Daughtery song while she's still got a mouthful!

www.nationalblacklist.com for the guy's reviews. There is also provider buzz and a couple others. Originally Posted by London Rayne
HHuuuUUH????....UT OOHH....NNOOoooO....
That's like a restaurant reviewing it's customers. That is all kinds of stupid.
Just piping in to say I may be the only provider that does like a hairy back...
If someone wants real feedback on their performance they should be paying attention to physical cues from their partner.
`
That's like a restaurant reviewing it's customers. That is all kinds of stupid. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

If someone wants real feedback on their performance they should be paying attention to physical cues from their partner. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I pay close attention to that kind of detail! I just love it when a provider says "Oh that feels so good!" and I say, "Hey I almost got it in!" If they say it when I'm taking off my pants, it kind of pisses me off! LOL
Just piping in to say I may be the only provider that does like a hairy back... Originally Posted by AmberLeeDarling
Back of what?