A client that doesnt not honor review special

Maybe the fucktard is illiterate? Originally Posted by pyramider
Seriously doubt that..
Someone already said this but review specials are for established reviewers only. Or the return after a review special. Keep trying! I am sure someone will take you up on it. The review collectors love a bargain. ...and a good time. Be awesome!
I would love to write a review but I'm new and have no references =/ So I lurk on this site
He probably doesn't like to do whale reviews
He probably doesn't like to do whale reviews Originally Posted by carkido45

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051797026
give the special rate for the upcoming appointment to avoid this in the future hun
i'm pretty good at honoring review specials...good or bad it's an agreement that benefits everyone. a discount on a future visit wouldn't hurt either. just sayin'. :P
She looks doable to me
  • klutz
  • 10-30-2012, 11:57 AM
You could make him do the review with your laptop during the session? Tho it's hard to type while getting a bj =(
"before you start talking shit don't be a dumbass"

Talking shit and being a dumbass are the only two things he does.

No good provider should ever have to offer a "review special".
Has he logged in since the session?
Bummer!
She looks doable to me Originally Posted by dearhunter
DH being nice...
You okay, bro? You're not being held hostage, or under duress are you?
I do like review specials. Hell, I like all specials if the rate is in my BGL.
Ladies, the best way to get a review is find out who writes them. A general review special ads does not work all the time.
Look at the review count on the client/member. That will tell you something.
If he has 2 reviews and been on the board for 3 years, will he is not a regular review writer.
just my 2 cents.
That why I don't give review specials. You need to be smart about it. Tell them after a regular session for them to write a review and then if they ever come back to see you then you can give them a special for the review they wrote. That's what I would do. Saves the trouble from getting ripped off like you did. Sorry this happened to you.