Repent

I wonder that too. If it's the case I wish him the best. Will never criticize someone for trying to live a Godly life. I fully believe in God and that Jesus died for my sins. I know several people here that are Christians. Just because we hobby doesn't make us bad people, but rather sinners who are weak.

2 areas I don't joke about - religion or my family.

Originally Posted by EasyLover214
+1
There are not enough +'s to cover this. Originally Posted by daty/o
AMEN
Hell is reserved for evil; consensual sex among adults isn't evil.
Do yourself a favor and quit going to church. God isn't there. Go for a motorcycle ride, go for a hike, enjoy a sunset, play with your kids, make love to someone you care about. THAT is where God is.

+ 1 times infinity!!!! I love it!

I am off on Sundays for a good reason!
I have many men in my life..
but only one who has the ability to take my breath away..

Under my name you will see an old saying..
" No Shame In My Game "

I do not talk to god because I am shamed, I do not only talk to him when things are bad, We talk all the time. Be grateful for your blessings. Even if just a dime in your pocket. It is not by mistake we are living the life we lead..

Preach on! But we all choose what path to follow.
If God wanted us all to be the same,
We would.
FYI......for all of those who will be going to hell because of the sins you have committed (especially in this hobby world) I will be the HEAD bartender down there (see what I did there).
You will recognize me by the red horns, 8 inch stilettos and a monkey on my shoulder.

First drink is on me!

Jenna of Dallas
Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Can I be your COCKtail waitress? I'll be the girl in a neon wig and roller skates.
I know I will only be slammed for writing this but, I do not condemn anyone. I am a sinner. Think about your eternal salvation before it's too late. Hell "is" and will be real for many. Change and be forgiven before it's too late!! Don't spend eternity in hell just for a few short lasting kicks. Originally Posted by Deke
Then may I spend a full half hour in heaven before the devil knows I'm dead. - Peaky Blinders
Then may I spend a full half hour in heaven before the devil knows I'm dead. - Peaky Blinders Originally Posted by Kennedy85
Well, according to the OP; it's the hours you already spent in heaven that got you there in the first place.
What is his wife's contact info? I bet she could use some 1.3" of dangling death lub.
FYI......for all of those who will be going to hell because of the sins you have committed (especially in this hobby world) I will be the HEAD bartender down there (see what I did there).
You will recognize me by the red horns, 8 inch stilettos and a monkey on my shoulder.

First drink is on me!

Jenna of Dallas
Alright I'll take a vodka martini shaken not stirred . Yeah watered down.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-17-2014, 09:36 PM

First drink is on me!

Jenna of Dallas
I know I will get there first, but I promise I will save you a seat at that bar and I'll have the Chardonnay chilled and ready!
Jesus always finds me when I am on Bourbon Street...I think he is stalking me!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 015.JPG (269.2 KB, 195 views)
(Something I've heard spoken by numerous, so called Christian AA women, with a cynical, sarcastic tone in their voice when they didn't get their way in a checkout line somewhere...) "Sir, you have a BLESSED day!"
If believing in god, religion, thor, harry potter, santa claus, or whatever floats your boat does something for you, then have at it. I'm happy for you, even though I think you're a fool. But why would you care what I think? I only get irritated when people like the OP feel the need to push it on the rest of us. Religion is like jerking off ...keep it to yourself, dude.
1love God above all things - check
2 love your neighbour as much as you love yourself - check

Hey, anybody has anice incall so I have a chance to demonstrate loving you as much as myself?
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Come to think about it, I have had many women I have been with that must be seeking eternal salvation because they do keep yelling "oh God, oh God" throughout our session. I am more than happy to continue to offer my assistance in finding religion to any other ladies out there that might be seeking the same.