Crowd Boos 9 Year Old Girl for Supporting Mitt Romney

a 9 year old supporting any politician is really stupid ...

what the hell does she know about the big political picture anyway?
Originally Posted by CJ7

Well at least she's for Romney...so she probably knows a hell of alot more than you........Stupid.

snick
In your case......YES!

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Take down the American flag, moron! You piss on the graves of the brave!
How's that Yssup Rider? Many people on this board have patriotic themes in their avatars.I've been on these boards for years and I've seen flags, eagles, the President. I display the flag in front of my house, I wear a flag pin on my coat. ...What's wrong with JB's avatar? How is the flag avatar pissing on graves?

Seriously?
Yeah, almost as high-class as repukes at their debates applauding the idea that Americans should be allowed to die because they can't afford insurance. Or booing combat veterans who happen to be gay. Originally Posted by timpage
Link, please?
How's that Yssup Rider? Many people on this board have patriotic themes in their avatars.I've been on these boards for years and I've seen flags, eagles, the President. I display the flag in front of my house, I wear a flag pin on my coat. ...What's wrong with JB's avatar? How is the flag avatar pissing on graves?

Seriously? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Why dont you use it, your assholiness?

Same reason I don't.

You know me. Do you know these other fucking lunatics?
Why dont you use it, your assholiness?

Same reason I don't.

You know me. Do you know these other fucking lunatics? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well Mr Rider...In fact. don't know you..but I see how you are.

I have used the flag in my avatar before. What's wrong with that? It wasn't meant to piss on anyones grave, it was because I felt patriotic.

I see your current avatar and I see someone pissing on our next President. Is that better than using an american flag? It's your right to use it and I could care less about how foolish it makes you look.

Seriously...please tell us exactly what problem you have with some one using an American flag as their avatar...................and how you see it as pissing on some ones grave.
Joe Blow is a disgrace to us all. As such, he disgraces the memories of our buddies who died face down in the muck.

What if I just switch to the American beagle, dipshit?

Or pissing on you?
How is Joe a disgrace? He's one of the most intelligent posters here. Is it just that he doesn't agree with you? Sounds like you measure patriotism by whether someone agrees with you.

But since you never post any substance, how would we know?

You got nothin', you know, Assup. Nothin' at all.
Don't you know where the apostrophe goes?

Ask Kayla.

If you think Joe Bloehard is one of the most intelligent posters on this board, then there's probably no sense in discussing anything with you.

You ARE nothing. You know that? You ARE nothing!
He isn't a disgrace to me for using the flag for his avatar,,,,why is he a disgrace to you?

You know Mr Rider...It's real hard to believe that you ever were a soldier.
He isn't a disgrace to me for using the flag for his avatar,,,,why is he a disgrace to you?

You know Mr Rider...It's real hard to believe that you ever were a soldier. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You know I was. I didn't believe in the war but DID MY FUCKING DUTY! Did you?
  • WTF
  • 10-23-2012, 09:48 PM
How is Joe a disgrace? He's one of the most intelligent posters here. Is it just that he doesn't agree with you? . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He is not a disgrace but he ain't nowhere near one of the sharpest

TTH and CaptainMidnight are probably the sharpest tools in this shed. Though they disagree mightly, which pains me. They talk past each other. I think it is a bit of ego.

Anyway, jb is no where close to those two, nor are you or me.

My talent is knowing talent.

Your talent is finding falling skyes!

So fefer to me on this one Chicken Little.
Yeah, right. Whatever, WDF. You are a gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.

You know I was. I didn't believe in the war but DID MY FUCKING DUTY! Did you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
as a buck private?

I was West Point equivalent