Help

shauk, how many decades have you been living on this planet?
if you're in your 20s or 30s and havent had sex many times (regardless of # of distinct women), it's not too unusal.

now if you're in your 40s or 50s or 60s, there might be an underlying psychological or medical issue.

talk w/ another doctor who specializes in sex or a sex therapist. there are things that you can do to gain some *control* over your body and your reactions.

all is not lost ... dont even go down that road.

hang in there!
I used to think of ugly chicks I knew…lmao
That will have an opposite effect because? Originally Posted by shauk1960
I guess its become more of a mental thing for me.
shauk, how many decades have you been living on this planet?
if you're in your 20s or 30s and havent had sex many times (regardless of # of distinct women), it's not too unusal.

now if you're in your 40s or 50s or 60s, there might be an underlying psychological or medical issue.

talk w/ another doctor who specializes in sex or a sex therapist. there are things that you can do to gain some *control* over your body and your reactions.

all is not lost ... dont even go down that road.

hang in there! Originally Posted by pmdelites
I was in a long term relationship for the last 6 years but we barely hooked up because of LDR. I agree I'm probably not the experienced guy around but I've never felt the lost in control before until very recently. It definitely could be mental but I've had guys tell me around that it could be physical issue as well with the prostate and pelvic issues fairly common in young guys these days. Last one could be SSRI route which I'm a lil skeptical about considering the side effects
I guess its become more of a mental thing for me. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
That's true but I guess that depends on what one's current arousal level is
I have had plenty of situations where ahead of time I’ve been asked if there can be a pop to start the meeting and then a second toward the end.
I guess to some girls it’s one and done. But to me it’s the time to enjoy.
I find it very flattering if the excitement is built up before we meet. Then I enjoy giving a fbsm and then second pop.
I have had plenty of situations where ahead of time I’ve been asked if there can be a pop to start the meeting and then a second toward the end.
I guess to some girls it’s one and done. But to me it’s the time to enjoy.
I find it very flattering if the excitement is built up before we meet. Then I enjoy giving a fbsm and then second pop. Originally Posted by Joni HappyMassage
Yeah but its not always the case with everyone. Also not all folks can pop two in an hour
THIS IS A PROBLEM?
Just go to a msog provider, most are. Whats the issue? Here is a little tip!

These girls like your money, not you.

PE is a god send with msog. Your atleast doubling your cost per load value buddy
  • BLM69
  • 07-05-2023, 03:39 PM
Jack-off an hour before your date Originally Posted by Busty
I would have the ex drain the balls hours before I fucked a whore, worked like a charm