Tired of the disrespect and NCNSs....This time COCO

My sentiments NCC, unfortunately it' how some play the game. I'm guilty myself of multibooking cause it takes some ladies hours to reply, so whoever responds first gets the worm. Coco admitted standing me up for a client who offered a longer session, but that was months ago and I'm wiser. We dated two days ago and she was on time. No offense but I wouldn't drive a 100 miles for any azz unless I was passing thru, except for maybe Miley Cyrus -- she can twerk on me anytime! lol
You're right...the hobby is not worth the effort...but a very few of the ladies are worth every minute, every breath, every dime...every time.
"I promise to be a good whore!" You should ask about me, Im really good at what I do. A military brat so I know time waits for no man! Hope you choose to remain in the hobby guys, it's a few of you I haven't had the pleasuring of tasting yet!
Without thinking about it, when I made this post I made mention of the hotel Coco was using. This was unintentional. I have requested the moderators to delete any personal information mentioned, and if need be, they can delete the entire post.

Coco texted me this afternoon, upset with me mentioning the hotel. I apologized to her, and do so here publicly as well. She has not yet apologized to me. She is my favorite provider, but I feel she is/has burned bridges here.
i hate to hear this happening to what seems like a wonderfully kind person and if everyone hasnt said it enough there are other great respectable on time on point providers for you. you just have to find one that you like and stick with her if shes on time all the time. happy trails and good luck finding a good one.
Lazrback, I sent you a PM asking if you could remove personal information regarding coco from the original post. Did you see that PM?
Lazrback, I sent you a PM asking if you could remove personal information regarding coco from the original post. Did you see that PM? Originally Posted by ncc72032
Good Morning ncc,
Try clicking on the small white triangle (outlined in red) that is located in the bottom LH corner of your original post, and RTM the mods and explain your concerns. I'll do the same.
I commend you for your persistence in the matter.
Have fun and play safe
Anyone that sets an appointment w Coco and gets stood up has no fucking right to bitch ab it. There's been tons of warnings ab late, ncns, some guy coming in drunk during the middle of a session, and y'all still book. Also, if you've seen her in person, then decide to see her again knowing she looks about 15, you're the only one to blame when she stands you up. I don't care who any of you see and wish the best for Coco but I'm sick of seeing guys bitch ab her WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS ABOUT HER!! I bet you would make another appointment with her even after doing this twice.