Still kinda new

It is �� as far as putting info out there I'm working with what I have, Im not verified so I don't have a showcase but if your not verified they don't give much to work with as far as putting all that info in which is why I put the website on their. How would you do it in said situation?
Then why don't you follow the instruction listed in the welcome wagon on what you need to do to become verified and not complain? It's very simple to do but you must be the one to do it.

Here are the instructions - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1514810

Then again, you haven't even created a Welcome Wagon thread introducing yourself.

Many women, ladies, girls, pimps join the site and think it all falls into their lap(no pun intended). But just like any other business, in order to be successful here you need to do the work.
She has only 4 pics on her own website but "us guys are lazy". Thank you for the clickable link as well who ever that was. And furthermore that link to that daddy site had a better pic. Come on cutie gonna have to step it up just a bit. But welcome never the less
It is �� as far as putting info out there I'm working with what I have, Im not verified so I don't have a showcase but if your not verified they don't give much to work with as far as putting all that info in which is why I put the website on their. How would you do it in said situation? Originally Posted by northtexascutie
n tx cutie, it takes effort to make friends and influence people.

pls read the posting that Von Spieler linked to.
if it were NOT for CG2014, we still would NOT know where to find your website.

advertise, inform, intrigue, tantalize, seduce, satisfy!!!

cg2014, i know you're helping out and thank you for that.
however, imho, we really need to let the providers do their own work here.
I do like a chunky lady, they're a better time, but she gotta work for my coin.......
Not complaining just explaining. I will see what I can do, thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it! ��
Not complaining just explaining. I will see what I can do, thanks everyone for your input. I really appreciate it! �� Originally Posted by northtexascutie
Classy response. Best of luck!
As the others have suggested, take the stock photos OFF your website of the lovely AA lady.