MSOG.. GFE VS PSE DONATIONS.. ?

Sweet Sweet Lexxxi, if you put in that much effort to get a third pop within a hour you deserve a bonus. However if my donation was for an hour and my second happened at the half hour mark. Are you going to take my donation before or after the third happens. And what if it don't happen. Do you give back the donation. Either way I like a provider that gives all she's got and at the end I will be the giver. Sometimes the upcharge might be less than the bonus. Just remember the M in MSOG means multiple.

PS if this don't make any since, in my defense l have been drinking. Good night
I agree with Dallas raine and tpepsi on this. It's about time. The most I have ever popped was three. But sometimes i like to hold back and not cum till the end. Just one super intense nut.

I like the all inclusive providers. They don't have to necessarily do everything but everything they do is included in the rate.

SA Angel is a perfect example of this.
at my age Im hoping for one.....if I was to get msog Ill have to come back the next day......
Would PSE include no condom FS
  • 4funn
  • 01-13-2017, 10:38 AM
Would PSE include no condom FS Originally Posted by LiberPater
No. That's just simply bbfs and some girls provide that with gfe and pse. Definitely not the safest to do in the hobby out of all activities.
Shit, I haven't seen MSOG since my late 20's. In the words of Rod Stewart, I guess I need a shot of Vitamin E.
OR a shot of "vitamen D"..lol
I am a GFE/PSE/MSOG kind of Gal

Get your $ worth...

Will have a fun time!
i agree with tpepsi the rates are for TIME not pops. The providers who get this and provide the client with the fun fantasy they are seeking and make the guy believe that they actually are enjoying spending time with the guy will always get more repeat business than they can handle. Those providers who are getting dressed as soon as the guy pops even though the agreed time/rate have yet to be reached will lose out on repeated business from some guys
OR a shot of "vitamen D"..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I guess I've just trained myself to pleasure the woman and last longer. Lol.
I agree Johnnyglaze.
i agree with tpepsi the rates are for TIME not pops. The providers who get this and provide the client with the fun fantasy they are seeking and make the guy believe that they actually are enjoying spending time with the guy will always get more repeat business than they can handle. Those providers who are getting dressed as soon as the guy pops even though the agreed time/rate have yet to be reached will lose out on repeated business from some guys Originally Posted by johnnyglaze

well said!!!!!!

and I DO enjoy my sessions...And I DO get repeat biz cause of that fact!
To me any hour should be 2 pops. Half hour is different, thought I did know a lady a while back who spoke french so well I always did 2 before the 30 minutes were up. A limit of one makes no sense to me. Working on a time schedule let whatever happens.. happen. I like to try and let her get hers, and if she gets a few. Even better